Me Grimlock – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Me Grimlock – New Event

Viewing 6 replies - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

I see the update and 1000 tokens. I will wait for the next event to collect

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So glad I got everything before this update showed up. How do they keep messing up the same thing over and over?

Asen_77
    @asen

There is no info about new bot, so probably this tokens will be pointless to be transferred to the next event. As they are pointless to be used in this, when we are already collect all sparks and accessories.

@datguygamer
    This are skills that are only vgot on a very high levels, that we are not enough clever to understand them ?

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

The funny thing is that our tokens are never increased by mistake. We always lose tokens for those bugs.

Now let’s just wait for another event. They could come back with long events, with 10 days or more, where multiple bots are offered. It is less stressful to get what you want, and for newcomers it is an opportunity to complete their collection.

moi
    @moifirst

Never realized that there was such a big difference between UTC and EST (pay attention to the date!).
    Fortunately I don’t live in the EST time zone. Otherwise I had to exchange my tokens long before this event had even started.

tokenexchange.jpg

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Me Grimlock – New Event

Viewing 6 replies - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.