Me Grimlock – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Me Grimlock – New Event

• the “Me Grimlock” event has started. There are Grey Slam Grimlock accessories available… sort of (see comment below) along with Rodimus and his accessories.

the Leaders are the bonus squad again

You get one bot and one energonicon

IMG_0491.PNG

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 56 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

In a classic JARSU moment, Rovio has screwed things up again. The token exchange says I already own Grey Slam Grimlock’s accessories, even though I don’t own them yet. Looking at the Rovio facebook page, I am not the only one.

Birds rule
    @walthamdeb

It says I own all the accessories also ….. so why play the game at all,  If you can’t get anything out of it…… it may be time to take back my life and stop wasting my time.

Joel
    @joel687

I have 6 days to collect the sparks and then hopefully some accessories. We will see if they fix the token exchange

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Figures. Grey Grimlock is my top used character and his accessories are finally offered for the first time ever and it’s messed up.

The effects that it says the accessories give are wrong too. They line up with what Energon Starscream’s accessories do. Looks like they forgot to change some of the code from the last event.

I’m going to get enough tokens to get them and hope they fix this before the end of the event.

cbya
    @cbya

LOL JARSU squared or JARSU of the JARSU or JARSU on top of JARSU whatever you wanna call it:

In addition under token exchange the newly offered crown which I supposedly already own for grey slam grimlock calls it unknown and it gives +5% damage.

But in greyslam Grimlock’s profile, it’s named a crown and gives +10% defense

JARSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

And in the info box that says what the top prize is it calls Rodimus Hotrod.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

JARSU has evolved into JARFU….

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Damn you Rovio…!!! I was just robbed off o f today´s spark run FFS. I had just picked my TF and was about to begin the run when *BOOM*  CTD… Dayum…!!!

moi
    @moifirst

Day 1 is balloon pigs. Expected token levels are:
    1. 100 @ 2000 – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 4000 – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 10000 – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 16000 – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 30000 – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 50000 – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 100000 – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 200000 – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 300000 – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 400000 – Tot: 2500

Betong
    @betong

Same here i dont have GSGs accessories and yet on token exchange it says i have them JARSU!

Joel
    @joel687

They have a fix in for the token exchange. I haven’t updated yet, though

Token Exchange Fix!

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Updated and it is fixed. Nice to see they got on it so quickly.

ED209
    @ed209

All fixed here too on iOS

sheepybach
    @paul13

Not been around for a while as I seemed to be going over the same issues again and again so decided to not bother lol

What is the highest number of tokens have peeps got??? The numbers and big jumps are just plain crazy, 400,000 points for the top prize of tokens but I can’t see how anybody can get there

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Is it just me or has anybody noticed that every time you change networks you get a different leader board? I mean, yesterday I was at work logged onto the office WiFi, I played my regular runs and just before leaving the office I was #1 on that leaderboard, checked the names of 2nd and 3rd places and their scores and figured how likely it would be for them to catch up, locked my phone, exit the building and while waiting for the bus I decide to check if the Event Battery had recharged at least to play a round, behold a green battery and took a peek at the leader board AGAIN, low and behold I was now sitting in P9, checked for 2nd and 3rd and none of them where there, as a matter of fact, NONE of the names I saw on the leader board where the same as when I left the office 5 minutes earlier.

Jump forward 45 minutes, I get home, connect to my WiFi, check leader board…. again, new names, new scores and now Im on P7… WTF ? 3 different networks (office, mobile operator, home) and 3 different leader boards ? I gather that leader boards can be regional, but within the same city or IP range? really?

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

It seemed like Dead End had a slower fire rate today.  Anyone else notice this or am I imagining things?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Eh, this event is the same as ever. How long will we go on like this? Event after event after…………….n times with same prize over and over. My god is this game monotonous.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@gabe-nestor I too think that Rovio/Exient has ”balanced” ever so slightly Dead End’s fire rate.

coolbug
    @coolbug

I just got a pretty good score of 1104 just now.screenshot score

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@coolbug How much bonus are you running?

coolbug
    @coolbug

@datguygamer 105 % so my real total was 2200 something.

Izberg
    @izberg

Is anyone else experiencing extremely sluggish gameplay with this event? I’m talking about 1 to 3 second delays with almost every input or action. It occurs on both my tablet and phone. There seems to be pauses in the game operation. For instance previously on the main screen I could collect the coins nonstop clicking on each one of them, now after two or three it pauses and the screen will shift to catch up with any other clicks on coins. This causes major problems during game play as sound, inputs and actions are all thrown out of sync.

Oh, and the crashes are back too. I’ve had two so far since the event started.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I could get all accessories for GS Grimlock now. I will continue the event to see how much I can get before it finishes. I will not be able to collect 3000 tokens to upgrade the other bot, so I will use the rest of the tokens on sparks.

Joel
    @joel687

I have two of the accessories I needed and most of the sparks. I am almost ready to check out on this event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Me Grimlock – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.