Me Grimlock – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Me Grimlock – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 56 total)
  • Replies
  • pppuffs
    @pppuffs

Grimlock lives!!  Come stop me ! Haaaaa!!haaaaaaaaaa!ha!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Two more days for this event…

ED209
    @ed209

I’m done with this event, got all the sparks and all the accessories for grimlock. Everything else I have

zeppled
    @zeppled

Not sure what happened but my tokens seem to have disappeared.  WTF!  I guess Rovio/Exient is going for a record on number of f*%# ups in one event.

Has anyone else notice a glitch with today’s challenge (the Sharktihog challenge) regarding the tokens? I played the first four nodes of today’s challenge, and after I was done, all of my previously earned tokens were gone. And I had not spent them yet, so I checked the Token Exchange, and, fortunately all my previously earned tokens were showing up in the Token Exchange, but not in the Daily Challenge screen for today’s challenge. If anyone has lost tokens because of this glitch, report it to Rovio/Exient immediately.

Anonymous

@zeppled Yeah, the 1.27.2.7 update brought back that old token glitch where the event screen and token exchange has different values. Looks like they 1-UPed it this time though…

Good one Rovio. Guess the first time wasn’t enough for you to learn from your mistakes. :/

zeppled
    @zeppled

@partshade. My IOS version has changed to 1.27.1.9 from 1.8.  I didn’t notice the difference between the main event screen token amount and what is listed in the token exchange until this last event ended.  And now I see the version changed also.  Hmmm, guess you don’t have to be an Einstein to figure this one out.

Anonymous

@zeppled Here’s another good one: My token exchange value shows 400, and the main screen shows 340. When I tried to buy Grimlock’s crown, it was going to deduct tokens from the main screen. After that, I got 150 tokens added to the main screen from the daily objective, and now when I try to buy the crown, it wants to deduct tokens from the token exchange value. The lowest sum is always the one it wants to take tokens from. :/

zeppled
    @zeppled

@partshade.  I have  already purchased the spark and accessories I needed.  I am so glad I did since Jarsu is alive and rampant once more.  I noticed there are quite a few posts accumulating on Facebook on the subject also.

ED209
    @ed209

I’m glad I haven’t restarted my game and spent all my tokens already. Can’t see why they did a soft update all of a sudden during a event as it always breaks something

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

@zeppled almosthad a heart attack since I have already collected 4600 tokens so the big question is: will we be able to spend the tokens as intended ? this is the final day of this event and we are gonna see A LOT of pissed off gamer (starting with me) if because of this JARSU we are not able to get our Bot and/or accesories.

moi
    @moifirst

To make things clear, there are 2 issues (aka JARSU, JARFU or JARFY) this game is dealing with.
    1. Tokens earned previously have disappeared on the main screen. Newly earned tokens are however collected here (but are useless because of the next point).
    2. Tokens in the token exchange screen were still present, but newly earned tokens are not added here.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Ditto here- I lost all the tokens for the daily challenge and the main/exchange values are out of sync- Exchange value missing the daily challenge award too.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I’ve got just over 2000 tokens on the event homepage but the Token Exchange page only showing 140 tokens and So when I try to get addons I get told I’ve not got enuff to get it and have to use Gems WTF are you doing again Rovio.

moi
    @moifirst

Good news and mostly bad news!

The new update on Android (1.27.2.8) shows now that the number of tokens on the main screen and the token exchange screen are now synced.
    Unfortunately the sync has been done in reverse order (i.e. all tokens are now set to the (in my case lower) number of tokens in the token exchange screen).
    I don’t know whether new earned tokens are added in both screens, because I haven’t earned any yet.
    As up to now, it looks like I’ve lost the tokens which I’ve collected today.

moi
    @moifirst

Good news without bad news!

Rovio has made an apology (they must be very experienced by now in this) and anyone can now claim 1000 tokens in the newsfeed.

ED209
    @ed209

Think I’ll try and save the tokens for the next event, had this issue on 1.8 as well so wasn’t just the update to 1.9 that broke it as I’m on 1.8 and have the token issue

sheepybach
    @paul13

Oh thank you very much Rovio for sorting this out and for the 1000 tokens you’ve donated. I know have 1140 Tokens in total as you deleted my just over 2000 Tokens and left me the 140. Way to go SMFH

ED209
    @ed209

Game just updated to 1.10 and seems the tokens are sorted. I only had 80 left and no missing tokens as I spent them all

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I was tempted to try overpower GS Grimlock. I’m glad I didn’t. I had accessories for him that I was missing, so I decided to get them.

I would have about 5k unused tokens by now, and if this glitch happened, I would be very angry. I’m lucky I have spent everything right away. There is only one spark canister left, and I’m not caring too much to get it.

Asen_77
    @asen

iOS 1.27.1.10 – Compensation 1000 tokens for inconvenience caused.

zeppled
    @zeppled

IOS just went to 1.10 and although the token amount matches it has gone to the lesser amount that was in the token exchange.  For those who have spent gems trying to get an over power you just got plunked once again by this game.  Why aren’t they compensating the gems back? I feel your pain.

Those who have played since the beginning must remember when they raised the material amounts in the silo to something like 50/25 (memory not good) and then when you maxed out the materials they lowered them to 15/12 and took all you had accumulated.

moi
    @moifirst

@ed209
    As far as I know, it isn’t possible to save tokens for the next event. However, if you know or find a way to do this, please let us know.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@moifirst He’s talking about the 1000 tokens in the news feed. If you have the game open when the next event starts the news feed will not change and you can collect them for the next event.

moi
    @moifirst

@sntrooper
    Many thanks for your clarifying post.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Me Grimlock – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.