Max stars 1056

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Max stars 1056

• I can only find 1 star that I’m missing(inside cave) but it says I have only 1024 out of 1056 stars. Does anyone have 1056 stars? Not sure how it came by that number.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

1024 is not divisible by 3 so you are missing 2 stars. Most of the time people who can’t find the missing stars it is because it is in the whirlpool (AKA Maelstrom) where it doesn’t show you the number of stars. It is located at the bittom left portion of the world map. I think a 1056 number must be for a future cave or area that they are planning to make, but haven’t released yet.

CamTHC
    @camthc

@steve-helderman I have 1026/1056 stars and I can’t find the rest too. Maybe there will be an update with new levels soon.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

There is probably another Cave coming for the extra +30 stars.

auressaion
    @auressaion

@steve-helderman @camthc Same here, 1026 stars out of 1056 total.
    Strange thing is that Caves usually come two-by-two, if I remember. Let’s see what the next update will bring.

Craig
    @craig

I seem to be missing a star too. No idea where it is. I guess I’ll just replay every level and hope the number updates itself.

auressaion
    @auressaion

@craig If the star you are missing is neither in the caves nor on the map, then it’s likely to be in the (hidden) Maelstrom: head for the giant whirlpool, north of the nest, south of the Desert Island, between Limestone Lagoon #1 and #6.

Anonymous

Guys, missing stars are located behind pig gates and/or friendship gates. Maybe behind these gates are missing stars.

Craig
    @craig

@auressaion No, that is one of the first places I checked and I’ve completed it numerous times with three stars.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

Then it’s definitely in the caves, try to check the levels one by one again, you might have missed something there, the current final star count is 1026/1056, no exeptions.

Or, try to check out the normal levels, maybe some very old ones got 2-starred instead of 3 and you never came back to 3-star em.

Mp127
    @mp127

No, all levels completed gives only 1026, last 30 are from locked Cave 18 which is in game since some time like new sets and Frost Savage. Probably it was intented to add new cave in new event, maybe it will be in first New Year update.

Anonymous

@mp127 yes, and New Year will also add new Banner Breaker set for red, new class for blues

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

No, all levels completed gives only 1026, last 30 are from locked Cave 18 which is in game since some time like new sets and Frost Savage. Probably it was intented to add new cave in new event, maybe it will be in first New Year update.

I don’t know who you’re answering to, but my reply was meant for Craig who was saying to be missing one star (1025 not 1026), the current stars count obtainable RIGHT NOW is 1026/1056, no exceptions, exactly because the new cave has yet to be unlocked by Rovio, so I don’t know what you are talking about.

Craig is obviously missing one star from the levels available right now, not from the new cave (his stars count is 1025) that’s why I suggested to check every level again, one by one.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Max stars 1056

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.