Mage Pig Boss

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mage Pig Boss

• I am stuck at the mage pig boss, after I took out all five pigs guarding him. The battle has two waves. First round he brings two undead pigs with him. I keep attacking him and ignore the other two undead pigs. When he is down, undead pigs are gone with him, and second wave begin. This is my nightmare, though we have one pig join us because he thinks mage pig as traitor. Mage pig becomes red color in second wave. He can deal 500+ damage to all birds (plus our pig alliance), charge 3 turns. This is still OK as I have red bird to reduce damage. He can summon undead spirits, which has tiny attack power. However, mage pig can consume these spirits, and each spirit can generate 20% health for him! I have no idea how to defeat him. Any tips?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Red bird ( paladin class ) best chain weopon, chuck wizzard lightning bird , bomb bird pirate class or sea dog with best chain weopon. What ever chili rage cakes you have start eating . Do full rage attacks whenever you can chuck first or red bird . Depending on weapons if you have set up to stun enemy you can try that route but luck of attack will influence. Strong fruit cakes to use just before last attack to keep health up . Level of birds up to 20. You may find some more info from posts down in strategy tips section of forum .

Lancelot
    @lancelot

I’m level 16 only, is it so important to reach 20? Also, I don’t have fruit cakes yet, and only have first level chili rage cake. No enough money to buy receipts. Any location to farm XP and coins?

Lancelot
    @lancelot

One more question: paladin can only protect one bird and reduce 35% damage, how can you sustain the mass attack from boss? It’s 500+ to every birds. Yellow or blue won’t make it.

Pigcrazy
    @pigcrazy

Get up to elite class hats and check out strategy section in forum . I’ll do a more elaborate layout of bird classes and attacks in a few days

MysticalFire
    @mysticalfire

Use the pig’s rage ability, removing ghosts from play and doing 330 damage to him. STUN IS ESSENTIAL.

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

Paladin, Druid and Tricksters.

When Wiz Pig is almost down at the first wave, REMEMBER to save a full rage chili for the next wave. Start off Wave 2 with Heroic Strike WITH Tit for Tat FIRST (+15% More Damage) and Cheer (+15 More Damage). Just make sure you hit Demonic Wiz Pig with Heroic Strike twice in Wave 2 and finish him with Prince Porky. Good Luck!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mage Pig Boss

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.