I’ll miss you not your new update though

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum I’ll miss you not your new update though

•  

Congratulations on the new update though I see I’m not the only one impressed with the new AB 2. It’s not only the new FF option but you gotta love new improved charges if you need an extra bird to finish a level especially since you can’t rely on the temperamental disappearing one bird video option. This isn’t a new little start up company without a successful game or even one needs complete overhauling, its a multple million business with many games and then there’s the ridiculous amounts of merchandising it has too, so I think they are safe from the poor house. That’s what makes it even more disappointing that Rovio‘s need or really what can only be explained as greed, to squeeze even more cash from its players all the more frustration. They aren’t letting anger, or vows to delete the game for good being shared by players, especially their long time devoted fans which thankfully I am not one of phase them in the least. I’ve only been playing a month, my flock is just 346 and am barely at level 400 but I have no doubt I’ve spent more money on this game in one month than players who have been playing since day one. This is foolish and inexcusable, because I know better especially since I’m aware of my less than flattering traits, which include obsessive and addictive tendency. Maybe it’s because of my current unplanned unwanted life situation I some how became a perfect Rovio target, I mean player.  When I stop and think of just how much money I threw away in one month playing this game I get hot flashes, dizzy, and feel nauseated. It’s not only humiliating but inexcusable and surely I must qualify me for a bed somewhere in a locked psych ward for a while. Once the last of my gems are gone I too will be deleting this game for good, wait really then, maybe I should thank you for your new improved changes since it will stop my foolish playing of this money pit game. Thanks also for letting me get all my frustration out in writing, I leave it here so I can come back and reread to remind myself what an idiot I’ve been. So good bye Red, and Chuck, and Blues and the gang, I will miss you and no doubt you will miss me though when in gone, well not me really but my money.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • LCK
    @limck

@meme324-2 do not ever spend money on these lame, overly-greedy games(like AB2).

I’d played AB2 for about 9 months already, and I’d not, and have no plans to spending any money for AB2. If rovio force me to spend money to continue my progress, I’ll simply delete this game!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum I’ll miss you not your new update though

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.