List of compatible devices for Angry Birds Transformers?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum List of compatible devices for Angry Birds Transformers?

• Hi everybody,

I need your help here. Can you list some of devices that are compatible for playing ABT? I feel sorry for my nephew since his father bought him Asus Zen fone 5 and it’s said that ABT is not compatible with the device. Please help. Thanks

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Did they say why it’s not compatible? Is it a hardware issue?

In terms of OS, any device running Android 4.0 or higher should be fine.

gemblung
    @kutu5353

@optimus Pig

Yes, it is hardware issue. It’s related to the processor or chipset. Apparently all of recent Asus products are not compatible with ABT. As for the OS, it runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat)

eugene
    @eugene-alex

It works with the $29 tablets from Walmart last Thanksgiving, RCA Voyager running Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
    Or at least it did prior to the last upgrade :(

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

I’m playing it on Asus Fonepad 6″ HD, and my daughter has it on Asus Memo Pad 7. There were two times the game went unplayable to me (at the beginning of “Stella” and “Blues” updates respectively), but now I can play well enough with a next-to-last version. I haven’s upgraded to the latest one, since it is reported to require permanent connection and I happen to play with wi-fi off at times.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

I’m playing the game on my Galaxy S4 with Android 4.4 KitKat.

angrycookcoo
    @hendratpn

You from Indonesia buddy? Try buying Mi Pad 8.0. It works perfectly fine, no lagging, no delays, whatsoever. I’m not sure about others, but I guess if your GPU is kinda outdated, you’ll get a lot of trouble with this.

gemblung
    @kutu5353

Very interesting. Thank you all for your recommendation

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum List of compatible devices for Angry Birds Transformers?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.