Levels keep re-setting after being completed

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Levels keep re-setting after being completed

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
  • 20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

@optimuspig, I am also experiencing this. I kept track of my totals for a while and noticed that I was getting the coins in the end.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

I have also started closing out after the game fails to credit the coins I’ve earned in a node. I scored a 2000+ game, which was doubled to 4000+ because I had recently upgraded the character so, he got a x2 bonus, then I watched an ad to double it again to earn 8000+ coins…was very relieved after I closed out and went back in that the coins were credited.

Matt Rohde
    @matt-rohde-10

I’m also experiencing in this problem. When I complete a node, a different node will be cleared out. It only just started happening a few days ago (about January 5th) for me. I’m on Nvidia Shield tablet android 5.0.1.

It happens 50% of the time. There will be 6 events ready to play, and I’ll actually get to play only 3 of them because each time I play one, the transformer retains all damage inflicted from the event, and a different event than the one I played will be finished on the map.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Annoying thing is that when the wrong node gets cleared, it’s never one of the nodes that I’m having problems with completing.

wackybadger
    @wackybadger

This levels resetting issue has been happening to me since the last ABT update. I’m on a Galaxy S4 running KitKat. I’m at level 176. I’ve experienced similar things as described by others including playing a level as many as 3 times. I haven’t noticed if coins are being credited or not. Damage does seem to persist most of the time. For me, it seems to happen just after I open the game. Closing the game and restarting seems to make it happen again. I filled out a support request on Rovio’s website last week and have not received any response. It is getting very frustrating to play this game. I’ve gotten used to playing the same levels over and over again with each of the various characters but to replay them over and over again with the same character is ridiculous. And the random clearing of nodes is so annoying. I’ll have characters recharging or upgrading and then they’ll be gone the next time I open the game (the upgrades continue in the background, not sure about the recharges).

Loopback
    @loopback

You don’t need to force quit the game to get your coins. Keep an eye on your total. When the node ends, and the coins don’t appear, click the upgrade button. It will then show the correct total with the coins you just earned.

Matt Rohde
    @matt-rohde-10

I contacted Rovio and they acknowledged it’s a known bug and they’re looking into it.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

This bug have at least some good uses too…
    + Repeating a level = 2x more coins
    + Play other levels to get rid of the previous one
    – Levels feel boring when repeating
    – Waste of gems if you want to get rid of the level instantly

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Levels keep re-setting after being completed

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.