Leveling up spell cards

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Leveling up spell cards

• I read that the spell cards are the level of your lowest bird cards. My lowest bird card is currently 18 but all of my spell cards are level 10. Any ideas?

Also, im trying to achieve the feat for hettong all bird cards to level 16 and it says im 10/16. I dont know what im missing but i only count 7 bird cards and 5 spells so what are the other 4 cards?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • jo-ha
    @jo-ha

The spell level is the same level as the actual bird itself – slingshot upgrades and hats are not considered for the spells. If you click on any bird in your nest, you can the hat level on top, the slingshot level in the middle and the actual card level on the bottom – there is your spell level.

The feat about the level is the same level I just described. As soon as your actual card level ist 16, this feat will be unlocked. It does also not consider slingshot- or hat upgrades on your birds.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Thank you @matt-spangler for the question and thank you @jo-had for the explanation.

I also had trouble understanding the spell card leveller feat. I have the ‘Level all bird cards to 30’ and I’m at 27/30, which I didn’t understand.

Now, looking at my bird level cards as suggested I see all are at 27, besides Silver who is already at 28. So I still have some way to go before getting them all to 30 to collect that nice reward (which by then won’t make much impact I now understand also).

Thanks again! :)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Leveling up spell cards

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.