Level 435 a waste thanks to Rovio

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Level 435 a waste thanks to Rovio

• So I hit level 435 a couple days ago and now with the changes Rovio has made, BOTH missions and the lab have become useless elements to the game. The gem rewards from the lab have been cut to the point they are worthless compared to the cost of the material to get them. And missions no longer give coins or any kind of gem reward woth pursuing. I got 1 gem from a 8 hr medium mission and a ZERO gems from a 12 hr hard mission that had 2 ? Rewards. So it’s obviously Rovio”s attemt to stop people gaining gems but 8t has made 2 MAJOR features of the game useless!!! So I guess once you hit 435 there is nothing left.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

What about the fact that you have extremely powerful bots? I’m not happy with the update either but this doesn’t really effect your level.

drewish
    @andrewmarlor

@partshade the game is weighted to the level your bots are at!!! Level 4 bots don’t get the same levels a level 15 bot gets!! So having maxed out bots just means the games difficulty is maxed out as well. There is no difference in the nodes now for me then there was when my bots were level 10, I still get medium and hard nodes they are just medium and hard for level 15’s. Yes a low level bot would be dead in 4 seconds on these levels but there is no difference in a level 10 hard node and a level 15 hard node, they are “hard” for the level the bots are at.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Level 435 a waste thanks to Rovio

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.