Arena Legendary League

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Arena Legendary League

• Don’t try to get to Legendary League in the arena.  It’s a set up.

Once you’re there, you have to stay in the top THREE to even stay in the league.

Very disappointed Rovio…

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
    @nas76

I don’t get your complaint. Surely the purpose of the legendary league is to play and attempt to stay in it? In the other leagues players can survive relegation by playing a handful of times in the space of a week. If you played enough to qualify then you ought to be able to play well enough to stay in it. The rewards for the top 3 places are good.

RedSignals
    @redsignals

One thing that disappoints me about the Legendary League is that players in positions 4-15 get nothing for playing. In the first week, my league had two players competing hard for the third spot, each earning more than 400 stars. Number 3 got a prize, number 4 got demoted. There were many active players lower in the ranks too. In any other league they would earn some prizes, but in Legendary, nothing. These are active players, and they’re going to move between Diamond and Legendary leagues every other week. It doesn’t seem like a nice thing to do to engaged players.

Ronny Carol
    @ronnycarol

Let Rovio know about your thoughts.

I did ask if they had not learned from the Clan low participation.

Reminded them about ratio between effort and reward.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

When you asked them that, did they care?
    Whenever I write an e-mail to Rovio with issues like that, I get some vague sh*t in return, that does not show any interesst in what I was saying.

Ronny Carol
    @ronnycarol

Actually, this time, I got an explanation that made sense.

But, most of the time, I just say something about an issue to say something.  Enough players say something, it will be heard.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Arena Legendary League

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.