Least Favorite Battles

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Least Favorite Battles

• What battle do you hate the most and why?

The battle I hate the most was Wizpig’s Castle.

The Demonic Wizpig was extremely hard. He summons ghost allies to heal himself and his attack kills all of my birds. Fought him more than 15 times and never won, The only way I could defeat him was with Mighty Eagle’s dish wish cost me 45 lucky coins.

So what battle do you hate the most?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

I thought Lawrence in cave 7-10 was too difficult for people who don’t have good set items until I figured out a way to beat him easily. Now I think he is one of the easier bosses to defeat since you can do it with only 2 birds and no potion or cake use. The challenge is figuring out which birds are the right ones to use.

Wizpig castle is very difficult when you are below level 20, but if you pay attention Wizpig follows a pattern and is 100% predictable so you can plan accordingly. I have elite level 29 birds and can beat him without using any potions or cakes.

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

Volcano island battle is quite hard, also any battle with master ninja or shogun. Ninja damage are very high, and if you let shogun use power up at his minion then it will be a trouble.

Wizpig castle is one of my favorite battle site, its not too hard as long as you have full rage chili when start the fight with demonic wizpig, use tit for tat then trickster rage to stun the wizpig, the rest is full assault with paladin and bard. Dont forget to attack him with porky prince for the last strike. Before level 29 i was using chili cake to defeat wizpig, but at level 29 with elite bird i dont use any item at all.

I also beat Wizpig Castle with a Mighty Eagle dish, but felt guilty, so a week later I went back and beat it legitimately. Beat it over 5 times now.
    The most annoying battles were with the ninjas in the beginning. It was extremely annoying because they had kidnapped 3 of my birds and it was really hard to beat them. Went back later and 3-starred them.

Tman
    @tman

I now play the King pig castle to rack up snoutlings. Level 29 with Paladin, Druid, and Spies are very effective.

The most hated were the ninjas. The biggest problem is I have become so accustomed to receiving the healing from the Paladin, that when I can’t use him I have to be really careful with my health.

Red
    @james1562

Yeah I hate the ninjas too. They stole our birds and their dodges are annoying.

Another battle I hate is Old Nesting Barrows 6. That Monty guy has a 1 turn charge that summons allies he has a defense boost too.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Least Favorite Battles

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.