League Scoring

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum League Scoring

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 140 total)
  • Replies
  • tempestJCM
    @18stars

Diamond, 25, -8

burbman
    @burbman

Updated, I keep getting duplicates to readings we already have, so thank you @18stars for keeping up the research.

widz
    @widz

Diamond 9, +5 (and most likely 6-8 too)

burbman
    @burbman

Starting to really fill out nicely. Thank you @widz and @divelucaya

myhthk
    @myhthk

Diamond, 21st, -1

burbman
    @burbman

Thanks @myhthk! Updated, and I have enough data to start adding some estimates. Hopefully we can fill those in with confirmed values soon!

tempestJCM
    @18stars

@burbman Based on analysis of promotion arrows, I’ve concluded that Gold 6 is +20, Gold 11-15 is +5, while Gold 16 is zero points. I’m also reasonably certain that Gold 2 is likely +50, although I have no data to support this.

I’ve been landing on known positions the last couple of weeks, not by intention I can assure you. I’d also recently been working on filling in the remaining positions for the Bronze league and higher, and our charts are virtually identical, so I think you’re on the right track. The only blank positions I have left in Gold & Diamond leagues are Gold 25, and Diamond 37-39. I’ll continue to report scores to confirm, correct, or add when I have them.

burbman
    @burbman

@18stars – it is funny how hard it can be to end up in a targeted position on the leaderboard. I have an old iPod touch that I keep resetting to get into the glass league, but I am having the most difficult time ending up in the 20’s. I either finish one too many or one two few levels. I have another device that is in stone league this week, so I will be trying for spots 6-19 on that one.

tempestJCM
    @18stars

@burbman — I would like to ask for a favor since you are currently playing in the lower level leagues. Could you also keep track of the birdcoin payouts for those levels? Maybe we should start a separate thread for this. I’ve been working on a second spreadsheet for some time, but I only have the payouts for Gold & Diamond leagues, and I doubt I’ll ever make it down to Stone league ever again.

After giving the Stone League a second look, I’m assuming that Stone 6-9 are probably +90, +80, +70, and +60, respectively. If the score declines by 10 points per position, then it’s possible that Stone 14 is +10. That would make sense since it’s likely that the +10 area extends further up in the standings than in the Wood League. I remember finishing with +10 points one week when I was in the Stone League. I wish I’d been keeping track of my scores in those early weeks, when I was trying to get my head wrapped around how league scoring worked.

burbman
    @burbman

@18stars Birdcoin rewards for glass league as follows
    1 – 400
    2 – 200
    3 – 120
    4 – 100
    5 – 80
    6 – 70
    7 – 60
    8 – 50
    9 – 40
    10 – 30
    11 – 20
    12+ – 10

tempestJCM
    @18stars

Diamond, 28, -14 confirmed.

I have determined several more estimated scores based on further examination of promotion arrow data.

Silver, 7 & 8, +20 estimated.
    Silver, 9, +15 estimated.

burbman
    @burbman

Thanks @18stars, first post is updated. Here are the Stone league birdcoin numbers for you

1-800
    2-400
    3-240
    4-200
    5-160
    6-140
    7-120
    8-100
    9-80
    10-60
    11-40
    12+ – 20

I will have wood league for you shortly.

burbman
    @burbman

@18stars – Wood League birdcoin rewards

1-600
    2-300
    3-180
    4-150
    5-120
    6-105
    7-90
    8-75
    9-60
    10-45
    11+ – 15

tempestJCM
    @18stars

Gold, 14, +5 confirmed.

@burbman
    — I have a few corrections to add. First, on the latest scoring grid you uploaded, 10th place in Stone league is a position known to us. So you can turn the background back to neutral on that one to save yourself or someone else the trouble.

Second, regarding your most recent post, I am assuming that 11th position in Wood League was worth 30 birdcoins, and 12th is worth 15 birdcoins. At this point, I’ve been able to extrapolate the birdcoin rewards for the remaining leagues. I need to figure out how to get my chart into a format I can upload here — I hope to get something up in the next week.

burbman
    @burbman

@18stars – I have updated my scoring chart per your first paragraph above.

Regarding your second paragraph, that is what I expected to find, but it was not the case. There is an actual jump from tenth to eleventh that does not correspond with other league birdcoins. Just one of those goofy things Rovio does sometimes.

As far as uploading an Excel sheet here, I found it easiest to copy my spreadsheet and paste into Paint, which can then save as a picture to be uploaded to my album here and embed the medium size thumbnail into my post. I then update by editing my post to update the embedded image.

tempestJCM
    @18stars

Gold, 25, 0 confirmed.

Here is my chart of the bird coin rewards organized by league.

Birdcoin Rewards 06222015.jpg

burbman
    @burbman

Just confirmed a few previously estimated scores this week, so will not be posting an updated chart. Thanks @18stars, keep em coming!

parohl
    @parohl

Thanks, great work!

tempestJCM
    @18stars

Diamond, 22, -2 confirmed.

burbman
    @burbman

First post updated as of July 7. @parohl – feel free to submit more data, as you can see, we still have unconfirmed numbers in all leagues so any player can help fill this chart in!

tempestJCM
    @18stars

Diamond, 23, -4 confirmed.

tempestJCM
    @18stars

Diamond, 33, -30 confirmed.

burbman
    @burbman

First post updated

crash
    @tmax

Hi, don’t know if you need any more help with the list, but I happened to get 6th place in gold league last week and it was a +20 to my league rating…. I can give you a snapshot if you would like, or perhaps you already have verified that part of the chart.

Thanks for the chart

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum League Scoring

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.