Latest annoying bug: special ability buttons stopped working

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Latest annoying bug: special ability buttons stopped working

• Middle of a run, when suddenly I can’t use the energon ability, call in my buddy, or transform into vehicle mode.

Naturally, it was a pretty good run, and ended up dying when I got gang-banged by a bunch of mortar towers, which would have been manageable otherwise.

This has happened to me 3 or 4 times over the past week. So fortunately not a regular occurrence, but still.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Nothing
    @autobird

Just restart the device, and it should be back to normal

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

Yes, I have noticed the same. Like you said, doesn’t happen often but it does happen and of course.. without weapons or back up, you’re toast.

Baconizer
    @korath88

It usually starts when you call in your buddy, astrotrain flies in, but does not drop off your buddy for some reason. After that, all buttons stop working, except for the pause button (thankfully).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@korath88 – I don’t think it’s ever been like that for me. It just doesn’t work, period. No Astrotrain at all.

@autobird
    – yeah, I thought about it. But unless it’s a variant-squad TF where I’d get zero coins on a failed run, I can’t really be bothered. I did well enough that I earned some decent coin even with having to pay for a full resurrection. So in the end I’ll be ahead, especially since I’ll be able to run it again soon.

Cheyenne Joy
    @cheyenne-joy-353

I had this issue in previous version. It seems to happen in the areas where there are the fast forward and slow down warp things. Sorry I don’t know the lingo. If I go through the energy field before tapping on my buddy then the buttons may stop working. If I pay close attention and call in the buddy before going through the field then I have no problem.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I use to have this happen to me a lot but it hasn’t since the update (one of the very few good things about it). It seemed to happen most when the character was reloading their weapon. Especially with Galvatron and other long reload time characters.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

THAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUU @Optimuspig for bringing it up. Now, @cheyenne-joy-353 seems to be on something as mine went into pause mode as if I tapped the actual pause button. I will pay closer attention ot when this happens and let you all know.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Latest annoying bug: special ability buttons stopped working

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.