Late update, missing tokens, confusion

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Late update, missing tokens, confusion

• Yet again I found myself left out of the recent event on my Kindle Fire. After not receiving the Christmas update and being told by Rovio it was Amazon that was the problem I upgraded my Kindle Fire to 4th Gen. I got the CNY event (as did the 2nd Gen Kindle Fires)

I then saw from others there was to be another event yet no alert from my Fire/Amazon. After a day and a half I had pretty much given up checking back and forth when a friend said the update was available from Amazon…..I quickly downloaded with about 6 hours to end of day……I finished 1st but only received 100 tokens :-( 2nd day I managed to receive 300 and then it was all over. I spent 60 gems overall with nothing to show for it :-( Kind of wondering why I’m bothering to be honest

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Pampeans
    @pampeans

@bertykat

I’m sorry to hear this! Perhaps this is something you should bring up with Rovio support and ask them what is the process for updates through Amazon. I can tell you that this used to be the same problem with the Apple App Store. In the past, iOS users would wait days and sometimes weeks for updates that Android users already had and iOS users joined the first couple of contests “already in progress”.

TriPolar
    @tripolar

At the same time, first to update isn’t always good. You become the first to experience any bugs. Like last year with Epic, when the update made the game constantly crash on Android. They corrected most of the issues for the other roll outs’ but it still took a couple of months before we saw an update.
    So now, I’m tentative about any updates… Until the community test it out and calls it safe…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Late update, missing tokens, confusion

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.