Join the Birdsnest Arena leagues!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Join the Birdsnest Arena leagues!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 411 total)
  • Replies
  • @minigurlnikki, Our slot is 26 hours after the end of this past leagues. I assume that’s what you are referring to with the board reset. That would mean 5:00 PM (17:00) for you on Monday. For me in Europe that is 11:00 PM (23:00).

minigurlnikki
    @minigurlnikki

@larry Oh my lanta! I’m gonna have withdraws. I can play the game, just not the arena part of the game… Right?

@minigurlnikki
    Yes, you can play, just not the arena. We believe that you should be fine just as long as you don’t collect the arena reward.

Piece of advice: Take it easy and enjoy your one day holiday! :p

With a bit of luck you will be among ABN friends tomorrow. All rested and refreshed after a full day of cold turkeys, ready to (fairly) kick ass! :D

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@larry I will not advance so I will still be in stone again

Couldn’t meet a few achievements so that knocked me out

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@larry went into the arena by mistake this morning. Still says finished but objectives are visible. Don’t know whether they are the first unplayed or the second set. I don’t think I am entered into a league because I can’t see any updates on my friends status. It is as yesterday at the finish from those I can remember. You are still 3 in a gold league which has now disbanded.

If you think I have triggered a league for myself please let me know because I may as well play. This is my free day this week.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@bubbley you may postpone entering into league as long as you don’t enter battles. That’s confirmed.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@bubbley I believe you are fine as long as you don’t touch the finish box and roll for your rewards. You could probably even look at the results table, just don’t claim your rewards.

With regards to timing, I suggest you make sure you are past the first 24 h of the new league, and preferably after one additional hour. However, if you think you may need more time to finish this set of objectives before you head off to work, then just make sure you are past that first 24 h.

Snarky
    @snarky

@Larry I will try to join this tomorrow morning (I am GMT+10).
    I may be a few minutes early, as I have an 8:00am meeting. I am Platinum 41.
    Cheers., Snarky

@bubbley, all you have to do is NOT claim your prize and you should be fine. Hope to see you tonight! (European time…)

@snarky, you just made the battle in platinum fierce… Good stuff! Still waiting for @burbman ‘s results, but I think he expected gold. If this works out we’ll be 4 in one league and we’ll have to fight hard not to get to 4th place! :)

Gold is at least 5 participants and probably 6. The rest would be pretty much guaranteed advancements…

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I’m going to join later on this evening about 8pm. This will give me about 26 ish hours since the end of the last event. I’m not sure they’ll be many cheaters in the Stone League, but no way to be 100% certain.

burbman
    @burbman

@larry, sorry I don’t get in here much over the weekend. I will not know for sure which league I am in until I claim my prize later on today, but I was in the third transfer spot to platinum yesterday when I lost my third battle and shut down Epic. Fingers crossed that I didn’t get passed in the final half hour or so.

Hi all, just to let you know, there was/is a bit of confusion regarding the timing. 2200 GMT is actually 26 hours after the end of the league and NOT 25 hours.

It should not matter a lot, but just want to avoid the confusion regarding the first post and planning.

The first post is now corrected as well.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

I will start on Platinum league in 42 minutes time. Anybody from the Nest starting on Platinum as well?

@jorge-freeman-1, check the first post. All expected leagues are in there. Hopefully I’ll see you there in 10 minutes!

I’m in, but so far I am alone…

t_russell
    @tigerussell

Same here.

Help I’m steppin’ into the twilight zone!

13th place against a full board of “unnamed player”…

Oops, okay, restarted the game and this experiment seems to be an epic fail… :s

Everyone is named now and I’m all the way in the bottom with a missed day…

How are the rest of you doing?

burbman
    @burbman

I just entered my Platinum League, So far all by myself, but after reading post above by @larry not optimistic I will stay that way.

Edit – After second battle, now at 13th place but only top one has enough points to have completed objectives for both days. Second place at ~9,000 trophies.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

So just finished daily objectives, from the start at 23:00 (GMT +1) i’m alone on the leaderboard so far, in silver lvl41.
    I was hoping to meet @kerravon , but i don’t know if he/she was going to try it.

Ha instant update, board just filled up, total 11 players, i’m 6th and 1st place already 17245 points oeps haha
    And board is mix of lvl 38 to 41

So i think the theory of rovio putting you on a leaderboard with equal chances is busted.
    1st 17245 (with timezone difference, could be three objectives)
    2nd 11490
    3rd 6110
    4th 5845
    5th 5805
    6th me 5790
    etc lowest 11th 1090

loynis
    @loynis

13 people on the board, none of them have abn nicknames. 1st place is 45k points (yeah, legit), then there are 15k – 11k guys.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

I’m 9th (after achieving 2 daily objectives but failing the 1.5k one…) between 13 players. The leader has 12.5k and 3rd 10k. So, no evident sign of cheaters right now. And that’s the good news… the bad is starting the week 8k behind the leader… But I’m not worried. If the board remains fair I expect to climb.

Anonymous

Ok wait a minute. So if I wait a day before the event ends to join everyone will have thousands of points and I will most likely be demoted?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Join the Birdsnest Arena leagues!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 411 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.