Itsy Bitsy Spider Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Itsy Bitsy Spider Event

Viewing 22 replies - 26 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Replies
  • ED209
    @ed209

I’m done with the event too, only had to get sparks and 2 x accessories for Chroma.

I will enjoy the break from the events as its a long one and just use it to do dailies with now

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Done with sparks. Now to focus heavily on Overpower.

Asen_77
    @asen

I am currently get all the sparks and collecting for overpower and accessories. Till now have 5k tokens after sparks. I believe should no have any problem with one overpower.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Overpower Chromia, focus on her.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer I was thinking about Airachnid. Her 5 shots on fire are doing great on WMT’s and on all targets if I am not wrong with her name. Before start the upgrade will check again to be sure. Chromia and Arcee are just spreding targets and doesn’t blow most of them. Also they are weaker on WMT’s. Actually I use them only at the map for daily events, and probably never go to promote them for a spark run or event if Rovio doesn’t change the game. At this moment I don’t see any potential in non of this three. Just as this event is longer, there is no problem without effort to collect points for one overpower.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Chromia’s shots destroy every block in 1 hit at max overpower including the tough blocks. Her shots go straight and not spreads out like you said. Arcee’s and Airachnid’s shots spread out in a pattern. Chromia is weak against WMTs but is strong against everything and that’s why I use her in Spark Run.

Googs
    @ncaddy

@asen Have you had a chance to confirm which character shoots the 5 shots. Is it Airachnid? I always get them confused and I was thinking about going with the one that shoots 5 shots for my overpower when I get enough gems.

Asen_77
    @asen

@ncaddy Yes, Airachnid – dark one with purple eyes. She shoots 5 at the time that are in the squeare and one in the middle. Other shotts in line. For me this shoot in square and one in the middle is more efective. ON the short distance is taking WMT’s in two shoots.

IMG_0449.jpg

Asen_77
    @asen

iOS 1.28.1.11

ED209
    @ed209

What’s in all these soft updates they keep doing recently? Nerfing or are they actually fixing problems

Game just updated to 1.28.1.11

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ed209 Update to include next event data.

Googs
    @ncaddy

@asen Thanks for your help.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I think I will overpower airachind. My chromia is still low level, I didn’t bother leveling her.

I’m having quite some difficulty with E-Grimlock because of the tough blocks. It seems that his beam get stuck on those blocks and don’t move to another target easily. Despite de incredible downgrade of UM, I’m doing well with him.

@ramonpontes I don’t even try shooting at the tough blocks, although I keep Soundwave from occassionally targetting them. Energon Grimlock can destroy the tough blocks, it just takes longer than the regular stone blocks. If your bot keeps getting stuck on tough blocks, keep trying to tap on the easier to destroy targets because the auto-target button is unfortunately not available in the special event runs.

Phillips
    @phillips

@jimmy-necessary “the auto-target button is unfortunately not available” do you seriously use the auto-target button? I think I have used it 3 times first to test it found it was useless and the other 2 times accidentally tapped it when trying to call in a buddy for the purpose of completing the daily quests.

Asen_77
    @asen

Yesterday finished first without any reload and finally collect enough tokens for ovepower. So after all sparks and two accessories that I need, I finished my first overpower of bot

IMG_0451.jpg

@lewie4
    Is it possible when we collect enough tokens for overpower ( or when we want to spend gems for that ) to have opportunity to overpower bot that we want, not the one which is for the event? After this 8 days event we will succeed to overpower some of the bots, but this is bot that most of us just don’t use in everyday gaming. Or I will go a little further – what if we can collect some part of unused tokens from events and to have opportunity to use them in the future for overpower. Most of us that are writing here at the forum, are playing from a long time and have most of the bots and their accessories, so for a big part of the events we don’t even have interest to play, because all we can collect is sparks and coins, and from coins we already have millions that we can’t use. This tokens that we will collect to be used only for overpower, not in the future events, and could be just a part – lets say 25-30% or even 50% from one that are collected. This way we will find interest to play in all events … Please, send us your opinion about that possibility. Thanks in Advance 🙂

@phillips Yes, I do use the auto-target button on the map nodes, except in special cases. But I know that sometimes it can be a pain, too, when it won’t stay locked on a particular target unless I tap the screen. I more annoyed at the fact that the Energonicons won’t shoot at the moving targets (or Unicron Pig) when I need them to.

Also, has anyone else noticed that the gem output from both the Pig Lab and the mission portals (at least, the easy portal) has, lately, gotten worse than it was before?

Joel
    @joel687

I got what I needed feom this event and then spent time enjoying my summer!

Today’s daily tasks are complete, but not collected yet. Hopefully, a new event will start tonight. Since the last series of events happened to coincide with the bots I still need accessories for, I am hoping for tonight to start a Sunstorm, Nemesis Prime, or Barricade event. (I know that Nemesis probably won’t show up again until Halloween and Barricade is too new, so I am betting on Sunstorm)

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Finished with all accessories, sparks, and overpower to Airachnid. I have 120 tokens to collect because of the daily quests, that I’m gonna spare until the next event starts.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ramonpontes So you overpowered to max?

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@datguygamer
    No, only to level 16. I don’t even think about the max level.

I think I will only further overpower the same bot if they made an extended event. Actually I have only two overpowered (lvl 16) bots.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Itsy Bitsy Spider Event

Viewing 22 replies - 26 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.