Itsy Bitsy Spider Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Itsy Bitsy Spider Event

• The new event started. They have all three Stellas in the token exchange with accessories.

You get two bots

For some reason, this is an 8-day event

IMG_0554.PNG

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 47 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

This is great! Chromia was one of the five bots I needed accessories for. I will check another one off the list. Eight days to get around 4,000 tokens for accessories and sparks. I might even go for overpower. We will see

Phillips
    @phillips

Strange that this event is 8 days even thought there doesn’t seem to be anything special about it. Maybe they did have some 4th of July event planned but it wasn’t ready in time.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Good luck for those who missed chromia the first time she appeared.
    I’ll take her accessories, then sparks, and leave. I’ll try to not use gems, I need to recover those I spent in the last two events.

@phillips

This is exact the reason the event has 8 days: there is nothing special about It. If it was for a new bot, the event would be very short.

Asen_77
    @asen

@joel687 Same at my side. 4000 tokens for 8 day event is easy. Question is if there is not so much players that will go to spend time on this event, we will have chance for overpower some level at someone of this bots. 12k tokens means that you need to finish at least 2-3 every day, so you will get chance to get accesories, sparks and overpower. If there is a chance about that I will try too.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Meh, I have all bots. Will go for Overpower and then sparks. Also got my first Max Amethyst bot!!! Guess which one is it… :D

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer Probably same as mine – Ratchet. Mine vgot Amethyst Crown few days ago, and now just have a three levels for UM to get him to Gold Crown, then will continue for the Amethyst with Dead End.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Nope, not Ratchet.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Just a thought- does the event last for 8 days (unusually) because spiders (AKA arachnids) have 8 legs? Pretty clever Rovio, but don’t take this for granted

Asen_77
    @asen

Last event was 4 days, so they need to get back to the schedule with 6 days event every week. That’s why is 8 days event now.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@rowdypup That’s a fun theory to speculate. But the previous event was just 4 days AFAIR, so to make the calculations the way they were as per their schedule, they are making this an 8 day event.

EDIT: Oh ASEN already said that.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

All I needed were the chromia accessories, since they were never offered in an event, and the gold bite grimlock monocle… I now have every bot fully accessorized. Sure I have thousands of gems, now I don’t have to spend them.

Bravo rovio!

ED209
    @ed209

All I need are sparks and chroma accessories so once I have these ill use the event runs to help with the dailies and that’s it. Strange it’s a 8 day event as they are never this long

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I couldn’t resist, I spent 10 gems for a recharge, and grab 250 additional tokens.
    This first day was great for high base scores.

Asen_77
    @asen

@droversdog We are together at leaderboard today ?

IMG_0442.jpg

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@asen Yes, just noticed you on top with me 2nd at the moment. I will be hapoy getting to just get 1000 token today.

Asen_77
    @asen

@droversdog We will see tonight how things will go. Yesterday was first with two reloads. Already collect all tokens and have two accesories left. I will try for overpower, as there is nothing else I can spend tokens in this 8 days event. But this will happend if I collect enough tokens.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Finished 1st yesterday.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I’ve already gotten chromia’s’ accessories, and will easily be able to OP one bot. I thinking chromia, maybe arachnid, definitely not arcee. Thoughts?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pandaczar12 Overpower Chromia; she is definitely worth the tokens.

@ed209 There has been at least one previous event that lasted at least 8 days (if not more than 8 days). I believe that it was back when Wheeljack first became available to unlock. I don’t remember anymore exactly when that event was, though.

Phillips
    @phillips

@jimmy-necessary It used to be when a new character was released the event before would be shorter so the event with the new character would be longer to provide opportunity to obtain more tokens since they adjusted the available tokens per day from 550 to 2500 (although you have to spend a fair few gems to reach 2500) they have left all the events the same length until now.

zeppled
    @zeppled

The event is long because the tokens for Chromia are so high (10000). Plus with the nerfing of Ratchet + more recharging of character (because he is nerfed) + lower scores + spending gems to achieve more tokens + less gems received in missions + less gems in lab = $$$$$$$ for Rovio / Exient. Who said they aren’t smart?

Joel
    @joel687

I just got a soft update to iOs 1.28.1.10

I haven’t noticed any changes

Joel
    @joel687

I am officially out of the competition. I got the accessories for Chromia and the sparks without any major push for top ranking. I played enough to get to 50k points each day and then quit

Based on the way he handles WMTs, I don’t think Ratchet was nerfed. I think it feels that way when you play because of the stupid tough blocks. I switched to UM for the competition because of this. (Granted, I still have Ratchet as one of my two bots just in case I see Unicron or Boss Pig. UM sucks against both of them)

zeppled
    @zeppled

UM has been nerfed beyond recognition. He is no longer the great warrior he once was. And it’s not just the black blocks inhibiting Ratchet. He has a massive delay when he overheats. Even when I back off firing to keep him from overheating there is still a delay before he starts firing again. He too has become the latest casualty of the downgrading of our Transformers.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Itsy Bitsy Spider Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.