Is the Golden Sling Worth It?

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Is the Golden Sling Worth It?

• I have been saving my coins to purchase the golden sling and I will have enough coins by the end of the week. If you are using the golden sling is it worth nearly 4000 coins.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@ragdolls do you have the Wishbone Sling? It is usually offered around the Halloween-Thanksgiving time scheme every year for a limited-time

Anonymous

I’ve always preferred the Christmas Sling myself, but if you don’t have that, definitely go for the Golden Sling.

tempestJCM
    @18stars

@ragdolls There have been previous discussions on this topic before on this board. It is my understanding that if one already has the Wishbone Sling, then it isn’t necessary to purchase the Golden Sling, since it has been determined that both slings inflict the same amount of damage. If you don’t have the Wishbone Sling, then you should go ahead and buy the Golden Sling at this point, then you can decide whether to purchase the Wishbone Sling when it becomes available around Halloween.

I would agree with @partshade that the Jingle Sling is the first sling that everyone should purchase. If you already have that sling, then the Golden Sling should be the next one to buy.

I wish I had waited longer before purchasing the Golden Sling. Rovio used to charge $4.99 for the Golden Sling. I purchased mine for $2.99 when it was on sale, but you can imagine how I felt when I learned that it now costs 4000 birdcoins to purchase.

Here is a thread I found with more details comparing sling damage.

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/wishbonegolden-vs-specialty-slingshots/

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@ragdolls I already have the golden sling. Compared to normal slingshot, it is super powerful. Chuck can actually smash stone with the slingshot! Usually my birds smash up to 10 blocks, but now they smash up to 50-100 blocks!

Definitely use it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Is the Golden Sling Worth It?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.