Is the game suddenly harder?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Is the game suddenly harder?

• After several mon5hs of doing Spark Runs at levels between 260-290 with little difficulty, I have in recent days, struggled to complete any.  I’ve checked Superion, made sure he’s fully accessorised, lowered the difficulty and promoted him to 210%.  Usually it’s a cakewalk, but like I say, I haven’t managed any all weekend.  The walking mortar towers seem to fire more often and don’t get killed as quick before they’ve lobbed three or four shots at you.  Is anyone else having this trouble, or am I just off my game?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Bob
    @bob1001

I noticed at time on my rise to 500 where there were “plateaus” where the spark runs got hard to complete and then once you passed that level it got easier again for a stretch. I remember vividly getting creamed in levels where I should have passed it with ease.

There is a way of tricking the game into not using up that spark run if you do end up getting crushed and you can redo the run.   But I don’t want that hole patches. Lol

VoltronPig
    @voltronpig

I just noticed that too. I’m maxed out at 500 now, but just lost my first Spark run (including the free retry) in months. Sat there staring at my phone dumbfounded how that just happened lol. I had my TFs decently promoted to 1330 (total) which is a higher than avg number for me.

I led with Level 16 Nightbird but once he got crushed early both times I knew I was in trouble cuz Hound (16) and Ultra Magnus (12) are completely useless in spark runs.

I figured it was just a bad run, but maybe it’s the game. I might just ignore Ultra Magnus next time and sacrifice the promotion score to get Nautica back into the mix.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Is the game suddenly harder?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.