Is the competition recording progress?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Is the competition recording progress?

Viewing 8 replies - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Did this happen to anyone else today?

Usually after the Holiday Challenge daily reset you would start off with a full set of four Event Charges, regardless of how many Event Charges you still had remaining when the previous day ended.

Today however, after the reset I only started out with one Event Charge, which was the same number of charges I had remaining at the conclusion of the previous day.

May as well call this day a total write-off. Between starting out with only one Event Charge, and then having two more events get bugged on me (End of the World Bug, and Game Freeze Bug), I’m already so far behind on the leader-board that I won’t be able to catch up without some miracle, or an excessive use of gems.

sheepybach
    @paul13

No my was the full lot (4 Events), Did you have the game screen on? as I think I read some where that it goes a bit funny if you are on the game when the comp finishes.

This 1 is going to be very high scoring, the 3 above me are all over 1000

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@paul13

That may be it. I was waiting for the daily reset but then fell asleep, so I was still in the game when the reset occurred.

However I was only on the map screen, not in the Challenge screen.

Also, I didn’t have any problems claiming my 1,000 tokens for placing first in yesterday’s Challenge (yay!)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“This 1 is going to be very high scoring, the 3 above me are all over 1000”

Yeah, the Top 3 in my grouping aren’t quite that high, but still if we assume ~100 glass bricks per Event, then the leader is already six Events ahead of me, and he probably didn’t need to use any gems either if he started out with a full set of four Event Charges.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I’m 7th with 651 everybody else is over a 1000

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Does anyone know if we can play this offline?

I’m guessing not, since I’m unable to access the Challenge screen without an internet connection.

Traveler
    @traveler

I tried to play offline the other day and was unable to do so. Got the message “check your internet connection”

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

@optimuspig – I have started every day except the first with depleted charges. I just assumed that was the way it was supposed to be. Choose at the end of the day whether to blow your four charges on that mission (which I have done) or save them for the start of the next mission.

I currently have just over 3,000 tokens. Should be 4,000 but I didn’t get credit for the first day. @gradientturtle7 – any suggestions?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Is the competition recording progress?

Viewing 8 replies - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.