Is the competition recording progress?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Is the competition recording progress?

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 83 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@jman

“Side note coin yield is decent and have been using only varient characters to increase that amount. Highest has be nearly 40,000.”

Quite true. I’ve been using Ultimate Grimlock on every event. Big question though is when we’re actually going to be able to spend some of our coins, or is Rovio just going to change the objective of the game on us again?

jman
    @jman

My leader has 399 so far and I will not be able to achieve that.

jman
    @jman

@optimuspig I’m still upgrading TFS so the gold domeish payouts are quite welcome.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Unlucky me, half an hour into the latest challenge round and the top 5 in my cohort are all over 100 already!

sheepybach
    @paul13

I ended up 4th with 240 canes. I never used a gem and just let the events recharge on their own and I don’t intend using any gems at all.

Well here’s a good 1 for you I just played an event and there were NO canes to collect, work that 1 out.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

The second day/event is piles of presents, not candy canes.

sheepybach
    @paul13

That is why there were no canes doh lol

Narc
    @narc

Did anyone notice the cost for shockwave went from 3000 tokens to 5000 on the 2nd day of the challenge? This whole Christmas challenge is ridiculous and just another money grab for rovio.

Robert Batek
    @robert-batek

Early morning due to work travel. Played 5 challenge levels and averaged ~15-20 presents per level. And then I landed on one forest level that had 3 stacks of gifts galore stacked up one one another. Hit them all and ended with 85 presents! Merry Christmas. Unfortunately will be stuck in meetings all day and will get stomped by others. By the way, ABT has been running quite decent since last Saturday’s fix. Thanks for the efforts @gradientturtle7.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Woohoo! 1st place with 271 canes! Never used gems just played at least every three hours so that it never fully recharged. Only two others in my group had over 200 when I last saw.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@narc

“Did anyone notice the cost for shockwave went from 3000 tokens to 5000 on the 2nd day of the challenge?”

Funny enough, I thought it was 3,000 at the very start, but then when I went to check again yesterday (still on Day 1) it was 5,000.

So I don’t know if I was just imagining things, or if Rovio changed it partway on the first day!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@robert-batek

“And then I landed on one forest level that had 3 stacks of gifts galore stacked up one one another. Hit them all and ended with 85 presents!”

Same. But this is probably so incredibly rare that I’ll never see it again.

Except for that one outlier, I’m right at averaging 12 per event.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

The event should have begun 12th. We lost 3 days. And they cross Shockwave from 3.000 to 5.000, they laugh at whom at the end ?

Robert Batek
    @robert-batek

@optimus: I agree that we’ll likely not see it again. Kept me interested though. Did not see the shockwave gem # change but you are likely right. Argh.

woo224
    @woo224

On Android, have any of you selected a character, but Energon Galvatron popped out instead? That crazy overcharged hog hijacked several of my events!

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@woo224 Funny, I was playing on my brother’s tablet (Android) using Energon Grimlock and it works just fine for me. Not sure about other Android users. Probably a bug or something.

Just got 550 tokens, another 4450 tokens to go to get Shockwave. This event is really stressful to be honest :p

PapiPJ
    @papipj

Question: I won my side of the candy cane challenge and noticed that the 1000 token prize haven’t been added to my total. Have other players received their prizes.

Chuckles
    @chuckles

@papipj, mine have been added to my overall total. It happened directly after the competition.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This is like watching a glacier.

I play enough to go up in the rankings, and then when I log in a couple of hours later I’ve moved back down again.

At this point I might play just enough to keep myself within the Top 6 (300 tokens), but it doesn’t seem worth the effort to fight it out for the Top 3 if other players are just going to outspend me on gems.

PapiPJ
    @papipj

Thanks @chuckles. If the overall total is the one to the right of the Holiday Challenges! title, then the 1k tokens weren’t added.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Can anyone please confirm whether or not the gift boxes destroyed by an exploding Walking Mortar Tower count towards the Challenge totals?

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

@papipj – I also won my challenge and got zero tokens for my trouble – just the 550 tokens for reaching the targets plus the 100 tokens gift. Please @gradientturtle7, may I have my 1,000 tokens?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Anyone that didn’t get their tokens read this: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/angry-birds-transformers-update-1-9/ It might be why you didn’t get them.

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

@sntrooper You are right – I had my challenge window open. But surely the end/beginning of a challenge is exactly when people are likely to have the challenge window open. So how do I get my tokens?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Is the competition recording progress?

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.