Ironclad Piggy's

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Ironclad Piggy's

• What is the best method to deal with Ironclad piggy’s?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • VerasGunn
    @verasgunn

Ironclads are the opposite of dodge piggies. So while dodge piggies need to be dealt with with attacks that initially hit their target with low damage, like Damage over time attacks(DOTs) or attacks that hit multiple times, Ironclads should be dealt with by hitting them with attacks that hit strong in one blow.

Don’t bother with the Rogue, Druid and the Songbird because they likely won’t hit hard enough to get past the ironclad to apply their DOT, although you can probably take Druid and Songbird if only for their healing ability. Samurai, and Bomber should also be avoided because they’ll just hit three times for no damage. Everything else outside of most of the Yellow Bird’s classes, because they hit all enemies for lower damage until you get the Wizard class, should be fine.

reds1fan
    @reds1fan

Thanks for the information!

Angry Birds
    @chanj25

I’m sure @verasgunn says your welcome!

Angry Birds
    @chanj25

Anywhooooooo…….. All types of (piggy) knights ex. cactus knight have the passive ability “ironclad”

Before the update, Ironclad pigs were no match for my samurai. After the update, I’ll need a samurai with 3 X 439 or more.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Ironclad Piggy's

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.