Impossible shot of the day

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Impossible shot of the day

• would love to see some others. Here is one shot of totally impossible physics … there is NOTHING supporting the stick with the stone on it. And Blue whacked a piece of ice with the last pig in it and did NOTHING.

U

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Dezsike
    @dezsike

The stone to the left of the pig is supporting that stick. It took damage so it looks like this but it’s still that rectangular stone. The graphics is misleading.

Apprentice
    @apprentice

Hello!

With Blue I’ve experienced such phenomena when target is near or high and Blue velocity is low. Then it just bounces back without doing actual damage.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

@krena all your birds will get stronger as your FP increases, and there are more things in heaven and Rovio physics than are dreamt of in your philosophy. ;)

LCK
    @limck

@krena this is rovio’s physics for you. Many of times I had experienced impossibly strong balloons and certain micropigs which survived a bomb blast. My blues had also gotten so weak till the extent that a direct shot at a micropig only caused an insignificant bruise. Missed the good old days when everything was in working order…

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Today in DC….

Waste all birds!

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Pig in nirvana. I wasted all birds in vain and lost 60 gems!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Impossible shot of the day

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.