Impossible levels

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Impossible levels

• Dear Angry Birds developers, whose idea was it to crank this thing up to 11. Daily challenge and arena getting impossible. The whole point of leveling up is to make challenges at least somewhat easier. I might as well have stayed at level one. Or maybe just stop playing altogether. Oooh look there’s a new Mario game out!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Rovio idea. That way you pay real $$$ for gems to get pass things.

Rovio_Hank
    @hank

Hello @michael-cross !

For this update we’ve done nothing in regards of balance to the Daily Challenge, and Arena is only as hard as your opponent’s score is (score is not considered when match making).

There is randomness to how hard a level is for the Daily Challenge, maybe it’s just one of those days. Hope you’ll find it as challenging as before in the upcoming days!

Take care,
    Hank

David Martin
    @david-martin

Daily Challenge and KPC both seemed easier to me after the update. The last level of the DC only had four rooms this time, which is a rarity. Not sure if it was the same for everyone today. But they definitely didn’t make them harder.

Jim151
    @jim151

Yeah, DC easier. boss level was 4 rooms each time. I prefer fewer rooms and a tough boos room than 6 rooms. I won’t spend gems to finish the penultimate room. I want to know what lies ahead for the boss room before I spend. I’ve won the last 3 days without spending.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Given KPP is 1 hr now, you have time for few cracks at the boss series before using gems. I have seen 5 rooms today in boss series but they are not tough and neither is the boss room, seen that one few times

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Impossible levels

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.