Ideas for Future Chronicle Caves

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Ideas for Future Chronicle Caves

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Replies
  • Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Ahh………… Tried it, finished the level in 2 mins. I used Rouges + Princess+ Knight. The strat is different, but it deals and reflects more damage than the Archmage.

cheeky
    @cheekyorth

@flying-falcon rogues don’t reflect more damage than archmage, it reflects less, knight is blocking himself so it HALVES the damage to about 64, at level 19 my archmage (no upgrades) sent 162 damage back. see the difference?

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@cheekyyorth No ! Archmage’s shockshield damage is equal to 83% chuck’s AP. So if a pig attacks the bird dealing 1000 damage, it won’t change this at all. But if you active Rogues’ cupcake trap, the brute will take all the 1000 damage.

Masterplant
    @santiagore

My idea for cave 14.

Toxic Plateaus

Acid: All birds take 30 damage and 95 damage for 2 turns every 5 turns.

Boss: Poison King

Health: 80364

Toxic Death: Charge 3 Turns deals 3000 with 10% to chain atack.

Acid Power: Increases atack power by 50%.

This will been soft realy challenging.

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

I’m deciding to see if we can get this topic going again. And since Rovio won’t be adding the next cave for quite some time (if at all), there’s plenty of time for suggestions. Also, @santiagore, I think your Poison King is too powerful, especially for cave 14. Even the Dark Shaman of the current cave 17 isn’t as strong as that!

RUSTY REEF
    Curse: Swine Sabotage – The birds gain no benefit from set items in this cave!

Types of pigs: Snow and ice pigs, submarine pigs, pirate pigs

Boss: Hydro Pig (Elemental Pig wearing a fishbowl hat lined with coral, and holding a wand with a starfish as the tip)

HP: 86910

Mighty Wave – Charge: 3 turns. 20% chance to remove helpful effects. Deals 2750 damage to all enemies.

Shell of Hermit – Reduces taken damage by 45%. Lasts 4 turns.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Ideas for Future Chronicle Caves

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.