I wish, that here is a board for fanmade Angry Birds-stuff

Home Forums General Discussions Forum I wish, that here is a board for fanmade Angry Birds-stuff

• Hello

I think, it may be a good idea to add a board for fanmade stuff.

So the fans can present their Angry Birds themed fanarts, fanstories, fanmade games and other fan-stuff.

For sample:

I created figures of Stella, the pink bird, in different crafting-techniques:
    -Papercraft (drawn with a graphic-program, printed and crafted)
    -Crosheted plushie
    -Rainbow-loom-figures (Game-design and movie-design of Stella)
    some crafted-stuff

And i´m working on some games-stuff at the pc:

Minecraft:
    -I created Angry Birds stuff for Minecraft.
    at first i cheated skins for all Birds from Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds Stella and also Ice-Bird from Angry Birds Space:
    Minecraft-skin-gallery
    Than i built some houses, wich look like giant Angry Birds statues, in my world there:
    some Minecraft-stuff
    This big Stella-house is compleetely constructed by me.
    It has 7 floors inside.
    You can say, i´s a whoole mansion.
    some Minecraft-stuff
    some Minecraft-stuff
    Theese houses with slingshots are inspired by a video, but a bit improved.
    I created a better entrance and gave the birds a better shape.
    The guy in the video made a hole in the bottom of the birds diectly behind the slingshot.
    That looked like a but-hole.
    I placed the entrance in the front of the slingshot-stem.

Java-Sokoban
    I wrote an Angry Birds-themed Sokoban-Game in Java (choose one of the birds and push eggs back into nests):
    Github repository
    For this i found a very simple tutorial-sokoban and added more features to it,

Algodoo
    I´m playing around with a physics-game named Algodoo and create marble-races.
    For the Marble races i created the Whoole flock of the Angry Birds 2 game and also Stella´s own flock as two marble-sets (used official sprites from the birds.):
    Angry Birds as Marbles for Algodoo
    So i can sent the Angry Birds into my Marble-race-tracks to test them.
    Actual i´m creating two parallel tracks, where one is a mirrored copy of the other and i send each of the two flocks into one of the two tracks.
    Stella is the only bird in both flocks, so i use two different sprites from her to fit with the different character-designs.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum I wish, that here is a board for fanmade Angry Birds-stuff

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.