I quit

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@pointless well you heard whbinder, you are an non-upgradable weapon :-D

Pointless
    @pointless

Kinda like an old dog with no new tricks, then? I’ve been called worse :P

angryde
    @angryde

*Sigh*

Finally, I encounter the legend. Yet, under such sad circumstances :-(

graugeist.jpg

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde gone from the game but not forgotten. You never know but maybe after having a break from Epic he may return.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    Aw, don’t be sad…
    Just like his name says… He’ll still be among us. As a grey ghost. ;D
    I’m sure he’s not completely gone.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Hey guys, I’ve been out for a few days, which means that I lost a week in Arena, didn’t do the event, etc., etc. I quit cold turkey and I’m out for good. And that’s basically how this game works, where you are either on the treadmill playing daily, or you might as well not play. I’ve kinda stopped phone gaming, just doing some other stuff for fun.

Anyhow, glad to see that my profile still generates teams. Too bad you didn’t get one of my solo bird teams – those should be easy wins for anybody. I hope you didn’t try your Venomous against me! :D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@graugeist
    Hope you’re enjoying life… it’s better when you don’t have a daily schedule with things you can’t move around, and when you have a bigger choice of games, or things to do other than gaming.

angryde
    @angryde

@graugeist Hi mate, great to hear from you; and great to know that there’s life beyond ABE… pity us poor – remaining – fools, eh!?? :-P And, no, I used Samurai, Wizard and Spies, and I won… but only because Rovio’s battle-bot is so dumb ;-)

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.