I can't connect to ABF server

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum I can't connect to ABF server

• I can’t connect to ABF server, “HTTP transport error” for several hours… is there any problem with ABF?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Vieuxjeu
    @vieuxjeu

Same for me since midnight paris Time on my iPad…

brcdeer
    @brendac

Same here. Started about 3 hrs ago. I deleted the app. Turned the device off. Then on & re-install. Still get the http transfer error. And I was playing in the tournament.

:(

Karenss
    @karenss

Having the same problem all day.

wondersquid
    @wondersquid

I haven’t been able to log in for several days.  Just wish there was something I could do to fix this.

ElCordobés
    @elcordobes

Anybody made any progress on this? I’ve deleted and reinstalled several times, disconnected from Facebook, reconnected… nothing works. Been several days.

treku
    @treku

it started working the next day (sorry for my english)

Valnmax
    @valnmax

I still can’t connect to ABF.  Any suggestions? I’ve already dumped and reinstalled on 3 different devices..

treku
    @treku

What message you get when you try to connect?

AZBirdman
    @azbirdman

It’s been 3 days for me. The message is “Oops! Check your connection” I’ve done the same as everyone else, deleted & reinstalled but nothing!

treku
    @treku

After reinstallation make sure that ABF has appropriate permissions to use internet connection, etc.

rjohnson_8ball
    @rjohnson_8ball

They apparently fixed the server problem, without needing another app update. I can now play on my iPhone 6 Plus, after nearly 2 weeks being stuck.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum I can't connect to ABF server

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.