How to obtain the Elite Premium classes (for now)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum How to obtain the Elite Premium classes (for now)

• I see people constantly asking for this in the forum even though information is wide-spread; so I decided to create a central topic for it.

What are those Elite Premium classes?
    Since the newest update to 1.4.3, you’re able to purchase upgrades for the so called “Premium” classes (Paladin, Thunderbird, Bard, Sea Dog and Skulkers). These upgrades are referred to as “Elite” classes and each costs 90 Lucky Coins (currently they are on sale for 60 Lucky Coins). Each Elite class provides a 10% bonus to the base health and base attack of these classes. For example, a Paladin with 912 base attack and 4,626 base health will have 1,003 base attack and 5,088 base health instead. Also, your birds will look a lot more mighty!

Cool! But why can’t I see or purchase them?
    Sometimes, people do not get the new Elite Premium class upgrades shown. They have the “Switch to Elite” button, or even an offer button, but they don’t see the upgrades for sale.

And how do I get them to appear?
    As long as these classes are not at mastery rank 15 yet, simply go to a level of your choice and clear it with the classes you want the Elite upgrades for. When the class gains at least 1 mastery point, the upgrade will appear.

But these classes are already at maximum mastery! What do I do?
    When you’re already at maximum mastery (rank 15), you can’t gain mastery points anymore and therefore not unlock the Elite upgrades using this method. :(
    If you’re one of the unfortunate ones, you’re gonna have to wait for Rovio to fix this issue.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

“If you’re one of the unfortunate ones”….is there anyone willing to to join my club?

Fluffy
    @flufflemonster

I just upgraded all my classes to 15 after burning tons of snouts and coins (they were all M12, before) so I hope they don’t have any more sales before they patch the issue. They said they were immediately attempting a fix, so, let’s pray this is the only sale they have and they add the elite classes again next update for people who missed out or suffered the M15 curse.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@flufflemonster You got the classes didn’t you? Yeah, this M15 curse affected a lot of people but most of them were able to get out of that because of their low mastery ranks. Only a few were left out because they ranked up before the sale.

Seriously, how was I supposed to know that ranking up my birds would not let me buy a class? What the hell Rovio?

gh0sti
    @gh0sti

stupid rovio, this game is so fricken buggy. I have all my classes masteries maxed out at 15 and they wont fix the game, on iOS it lags it use to be smooth 60 fps and now it sucks.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@gh0sti
    *Used to be* smooth 60 fps?
    It has always been running at 30 fps for me, also on iOS; I only once saw it running at actual 60 fps but everything glitched around…

They will fix it… but it takes more than two days.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

>Seriously ? You use LC for mastery ? Where is challenge… :/

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum How to obtain the Elite Premium classes (for now)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.