How Rovio really designed the game for max profit

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum How Rovio really designed the game for max profit

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • AngrySmurf
    @angrysmurf

Despite some complaining, I do like the game and the extras. I’ve been playing for about 9 months, I’ve gotten 3 stars on every level and I’m up to around 550, I used spells minimally. My birds are leveled up to over sixty with various hats completing all +3 hat sets. My slingshot is +25. I have over 90 arena tiks, +300 on spells for each, +1700 gems, +4000 pearls. and I’ve spent not one penny on this game nor will I. I guess I’m not the gamer rovio wants – I can see why they keep making my levels harder trying to get me to spend actual money.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I find myself often complaining about AB2, but I’m not sure if I really like the game. Maybe I’m just addicted to it… or I like having at least something to complain in my daily life?

Gem letters have been not-too-expensive way to support the game, but I’m done spending for now. Maybe then again when Rovio start shortening already too long bug list.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum How Rovio really designed the game for max profit

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.