How often are you matched with hacked arena opponents?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum How often are you matched with hacked arena opponents?

Viewing 24 replies - 76 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • Replies
  • Hamstrman
    @hamstrman

@larry I believe you since I’m the one who’s confused, but I totally didn’t get that at all. This is why I went off.

@bubbley
    I believe what you’re saying, I just wanted to understand better WHAT was happening to you. Like I said, I felt it was a lack of detail that made it *hard* for me to believe what you were saying. I don’t think you were lying, I was ASKING for more.

You certainly don’t have to prove anything to me. And more than that you have nothing to apologize for. I wasn’t looking for a fight, I was just saying, “Wait, what? Please elaborate.” in an obnoxious way. Absolutely we can move on.

raziel29a
    @raziel29a

They are not from hacked arena opponent. Do you really think someone capable of hacking would have so weak birds? In my case they are always lvl 39 unnamed player with 5 mastery level on each bird. These are emergency replacement if arena fails to load or find available players. It’s often seen when visiting other players gets bugged. Those birds don’t belong to any player.

burbman
    @burbman

I made an observation regarding Hacked opponents last night. Was grinding away to improve my position in Gold League, and played for several hours without running into any questionable opponents. As soon as I reached third place in my league, the crazy hacked opponents started popping up quite regularly. This morning, after some of those I passed met their daily objectives, I was back down in the two star range, and made easy progress before running into the crazies as soon as I reached third place again. My thought is that in an attempt to match up players in fair battles, Rovio sets opponents up based on what their current leaderboard ranking is, with those in the three star range playing other three star players, two star to other two stars, etc.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@burbman — I also believe your finishing place on last weeks board figures into the draw. Weeks following when I have finished in first place I draw many more stacked opponents than weeks where following where I finish in the middle of the pack. The second week at any level always seem to be easier. Of course the pool expands every week as well.

Hamstrman
    @hamstrman

Well, funny thing. I FINALLY made my way back into the Gold League after my data being erased by Rovio.

Day 1, before anyone has completed their objectives, this one guy… he’s not even in “first place”, you know, when you actually play a game and it gives you a ranking? You know before you’ve played a single match and your place is “-” just a dash? So this guy at the top of the Gold League in in “-” place (having never played a game) and his score is so large, it can’t even register on the board properly.

His score is currently: I assume it’s supposed to be 1 billion or more? It shows “-,654,703,919” It starts with a dash! Just like his place! Like I guess it can’t show scores in the BILLIONS!

I haven’t come across any hacked opponents in matches in this league strangely enough. Everyone wins or loses fair and square. Strange.

@hamstrman, check out page 11 in cheaters. There’s one just like this. Apparently it has something to do with adjusting the scores with binary code. the dash would be an interpretation of the first or last bit or something.

lkantzidis
    @lkantzidis

Come on now! In my league, an opponent named “Fader”, won in 2 hours about 50000 points!!!!!
    How can this happen????
    Definitely cheat, hack!!! It cannot be explained!!!!!

lkantzidis
    @lkantzidis

O.K, this is more than funny and strange! Another 5000 in 5 minutes (no daily objectives). A total of more than 70000 in a few hours!!!!!!
    Can anybody explain this???? I guess not!!!

@lkantzidis, yes, it’s a different type of reset. It’s been sent to rovio.

@lkantzidis, Can you post a screenshot in cheaters?

senigami
    @steven-dunn-5648

@lkantzidis, I can explain it but I won’t. I figured out this trick completely by accident and it was reported to Rovio yesterday. The fix is controlled on their end and I think it is fixed as of now (I just checked to see if it still worked) Let me know if you still see this happening. If it really is fixed I’d be happy to share how it was done.

see my post in the cheaters forum page 15 (second post from top)

lkantzidis
    @lkantzidis

I will try (don’t know how…)

t_russell
    @tigerussell

Some subtle work here.
    Screenshot_2015-01-29-08-40-21.png

Screenshot_2015-01-29-08-40-33.png

Screenshot_2015-01-29-08-40-45.png

SCREENSH.PNG

Beat him yesterday, Little close for my liking. Didn’t try it again today.

@tigerussell, wow, that’s a new one… Very subtle. I would have missed that completely!

Hamstrman
    @hamstrman

@tigerussell I… don’t think I get it. Is it that all of his birds are level 1, but his banner is level 41? Even still, his banner is only 11,000 life. His birds all have reasonable life and correct power.

I… I’m obviously missing it.

@hamstrman, All the birds do about 30% more damage than they should… Subtle, I’d have missed it as well if I weren’t looking for it.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@hamstrman @larry is correct, the damage and health are both skewed about 30% for level 41 birds. The level one is just to draw you in if you aren’t looking closely enough. This combo is beatable with 41/10 birds but it’s a struggle. No doubt he or she enjoys playing in the arena never losing. I’ve also seen some mildly hacked teams that can one hit any bird and three or four hit a banner. Not as impressive as having everything destroyed on your side in one hit. but at least here you have a chance. Hacker with a conscience.

Hamstrman
    @hamstrman

I’ve been up against a player REPEATEDLY and it’s killing me.

Anyone familiar with: TOPER???

His Chuck is normal, his Red is normal, but his Matilda, Bomb and Blues all have 4 BILLION life, and, oddly enough, the characteristics of his banner… I’ve knocked out his Chuck on 4 separate occasions and his banner is normal so I’ve managed to knock out all 3 on one occasion and get his banner half way down, but as soon as they revive, it’s a one-hit KO.

I can’t post a screenshot because when I hold my stylus over a bird, his life total is so large that it shows this little mini box on the screen, barely visible. I assume that’s why it won’t show up. If you let go with the stylus it pops up normally for a split second and disappears. He’s the only one I’ve encountered who is that INSANELY hacked.

MasterClifford01
    @masterclifford1

I never find a hacked arena opponent, but 2 of my friends are hacker. When I battle them, they knocked out all my birds at one single attack.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@masterclifford1 are you sure you want to keep these hackers as friends?

MasterClifford01
    @masterclifford1

Sometimes they hacked birds are useful when I borrow them. They can help me to finish the chronicle cave.

Pointless
    @pointless

@masterclifford1 then you are cheating, plain and simple. You won’t get much sympathy here.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@pointless yesterday I had opportunity to meet your team in Arena. I skip that battle, assuming who ever get coin toss it would take to long to finish it.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

Anyway congrats on bringing up a thread, over one year old, just to say you have cheaters as friends…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum How often are you matched with hacked arena opponents?

Viewing 24 replies - 76 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.