How much time do you spend on playing this game?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum How much time do you spend on playing this game?

• Just curious

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Eh. During monster events I sit the first few days out because the pigs are so weak. Later on I start to get competitive so I can at least get the highest point prize and the gold leaderboard item. I never try for the ship just because its to boring to try.

I play much more often in the Master Cups though. I make sure that I log on every few hours for tickets and always do the daily objectives.

epicbird
    @filipersr

Few minutes a week looool. I didn’t like this game.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade That is exactly what I do. I’m more active during arena, and when I can’t beat monster with 3 energies, I just stop. I don’t try for the ship items, either. I just get the crappy items and the gems.

@filipersr
    Welcome to check out the forum of the game you don’t like. Cool.

Napmaster
    @napmaster

@tomt
    @partshade

I am the exact opposite and barely participate in the Master Cups. Unless you have the gold skilled items of the fighting trinity (increased panel rate, attack, shield) there is no point even trying. Get the 5 gems and call it an event.

In the last event I took my Level 36 Blues in without any of the 3 and it was comical. I even threw 10 gems into the Exclusive Slot and now I am the proud owner of the Campaign Hat (A) and Rocking Horse (A). Good times.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

0 hrs 0 minutes and 0 seconds as in don’t play this at all.

epicbird
    @filipersr

@Tomt When i said i didn’t like much is because i was a daily players but it’s so slow to change to a new island and this events are not good for my studies and sleep. Angry Birds Fight has not a pause as other games with multiplayer. You play against everybody on arena. If i could play against 10 players or 15 could be better. I was ironic i play when i’m exciting but nowadays it is rare. I have many levels in other AB games to play. And i look around all forums here.

Anonymous

@napmaster Umm… We both actually do use gold panel increasers :D. But I do see where your coming from. It all comes down to the panel effecters being OP.

What items did your Blue’s have? My Blue’s are level 30 and I had to use the Bamboo Stick, Paladin Helm and Panda Wallet. Gotta say, I won a good majority of the battles and I’m awful at match-3 games. :P

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

Normal days and arena events, nah. I was only active during monster events due to the gems and some good items my birds need.

Napmaster
    @napmaster

@partshade

My Blues have the complete Cupid Set (Bow, Ring, Pig Figurine) which is awesome equipment for the lab and helped me get 3 stars in Lvl 20. Not so great for the Blues Master Cup though. It felt like and endless stream of Playing Cards and Bamboo Sticks.

Veggie
    @veggie

Hmmm, I really love this game but don’t know how to proceed:

– finished all 12 islands
    – finished the pigs lab
    – got all 6 piggies
    – every bird equipped with pretty decent SS items

I will now only play the events till I got all gems to play the slot and hopefully get some more panel increasers

Hugo
    @huges

@napmaster Even though the Cupid Bow++ is one of the highest attack 482, I do not use it for Bird V Bird fights. I use the Me Me Stick, others use the Bamboo Stick.
    The great thing about these weapons is that they do not rely on opponent streaks or your own current winning streak.

Attack is boosted when you match Blues panels.
    When you use the POKER CARDS as your panel increaser, and also use something like the Russian Hat, where the defence is boosted by Blues panels then all 3 items all work in unison. You can develop pretty good winning streaks with this combo.

Alternatively I also gained some healthy streaks using the Panda wallet 248 Health, that blocks sabotage from the Blues, and used the William Tell Hat. I found either combination pretty successful, although I’d prefer to win some items from the SLOT that depend on winning streaks.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum How much time do you spend on playing this game?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.