Hey Rovio, fyi, you never fixed Android 1.24.10

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hey Rovio, fyi, you never fixed Android 1.24.10

• @lewie4

Not sure all the threads were clear. We were never able to enter a challenge node. Maybe the pictures of leaderboards with one player were a clue, but wanted to be sure you were aware. Asking the nest to +1 this post if they agree. Since you offered no updates as to what the devs are working or when it will be released, I feel a need to make sure you know. 1.24.10 android works most of the time, major graphics texture rendering issues but playable for all things except challenge nodes. They CRASH.

Btw, I really appreciate the 400 gems. Not kidding. Best apology we’ve ever received. So if you had something to do with that, thanks.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • ED209
    @ed209

I had the same issue on a android tablet, event was fine but as soon as you tried to play it the game would crash to home screen and that was it.

My iPhone didn’t even have access to the game due to crashing and no update so was unable to test on that.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Indeed. The 1.24.10 still crashes at startup 19 times out of 20, and sometimes loses progress as well (fortunately, Facebook restoring works so far). Background issues are still there too.

Scarlett761
    @kara-lamport-duven

Any updates on the status of this issue with Android 1.24.10? What’s odd is that my Android app for my Kindle Fire tablet didn’t even show the new event, but I was able to see it on my Galaxy phone. But, of course, on the Galaxy, I had the same CRASHING issue as everyone else when I tried to open the event. I hope there’s a fix for this soon, before a new event starts (if it hasn’t already?!?!?).

Swing
    @swing

My game just updated to 1.24.10.1, loads fine and there is no new event yet.

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

Anyone else having issue with BLACK screen hangs during Advertisements? The AD will be near completing then poofff, have to manually kill the game as it will not return. Of course, any progress is lost. . . .

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

@abtonandroidguy to be honest, this happened before on 1.24.7 (and earlier) on iOS so nothing new really.

I think this was due to the Unity ads or whatever the advertising framework that causes this – only certain ones.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

After I managed to install a soft update 1.24.10.1, the game loaded three times in a row without crashes.

…I knock on the wood… and make backups.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Oh well, it was too good to be true.

1.24.10.1: Still crashes. Still has problems connecting to Facebook. Still maimed backgrounds. No important fixes noticed.

Hopefully, no new event tomorrow. The patch is still too raw for that.

otter
    @otter

Got my update when I got home….. played a bunch of node to complete the daily quest….. Update normally means a new event coming soon….

Lets see……… and let’s see if Rovio gets their act together this time…

otter
    @otter

Got another soft push today….10.24.10.2….. have not seen any changes…just waiting now…

acwb16
    @acwb16

Game lets me see the competition, but it’s a crash-filled mess. I can play regular nodes – it’s just the competitions that are worthless.

AngrLee
    @angrlee

@lewie4 fyi, new release still broken. Texture rendering still broken.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hey Rovio, fyi, you never fixed Android 1.24.10

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.