Heatwave TF forced UNDERGROUND by falling tower!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Heatwave TF forced UNDERGROUND by falling tower!!

• @gradientturtle7 @arceemega

So today, I was playing a beach node in the competition with EG and Heatwave. Since basically the only TFs strong enough to take out a WMT is a TF with the Glassor weapon (Terence as Heatwave or Terence as Sentinel Prime). A WMT showed up as I was going under a falling tower, so I switched from Energon Grimlock to Terence. Right after the switch, it went all slow mo, and then the falling tower landed right on top of Terence and was PUSHED UNDERGROUND. The node completed, but no pigs could detect the TF. A WMT was on screen and never shot. None of the shotgun pigs shot. I could change between the two characters and could transform, but nothing was visible. I couldn’t fire, and nothing fired at me. Has this happened to anyone else?

The best analogy for it was what happens in pig city when you don’t activate the bridge in time and your buddy falls underneath to a “lower” level, but completes the node and shows back up.

It was so weird. and a bummer since I got like 7 tokens for the node.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@angrlee LOL- do you have a picture? I started a mini-forum a few weeks ago with a similar situation- these are the types of bugs that make Angry Birds games whole :)

Trans-miners

AngrLee
    @angrlee

@rowdypup

Missed the chance to take a screenshot. And once my TF was underground, the only pic would show a challenge node without the TF in it!

And btw, apparently this whole thing took two hearts of damage. Terence finished with 3 hearts after being sent underground.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Heatwave TF forced UNDERGROUND by falling tower!!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.