Hats or slingshot

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Hats or slingshot

• Can you please tell me which is more important to upgrade first for playing in the arena the slingshot or the hat sets ???

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Raizir
    @raizir

Hats sets are required for the slingshot to be upgraded.

TestUser23
    @testuser23

Does one need to buy every +2 hat? Can I skip a bunch, if I have enough gems?

Anonymous

@tis4fun

Does one need to buy every +2 hat? Can I skip a bunch, if I have enough gems?

I told you before, if you want the maximum slingshot level, you have to buy EVERY hat for EVERY bird.

I am not sure why you do not understand what I am saying, but I have said it to you many times in your previous thread:

There is nothing technically advanced in what I am saying, and it should be easy to understand…do you want the maximum slingshot level? If yes, you need to buy every hat, for every bird!

If you don’t want the maximum slingshot level, we’ll just buy the hats you want, but you will never get a slingshot level of +13 if you do that.

Also note: the one difference between your original thread and now is that there are now 13 hat sets instead of 10. So if you want a +13 slingshot, you need to buy all 13 sets of hats for all of your birds.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Hats or slingshot

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.