Hat got stolen?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Hat got stolen?

• Last night I spent 10K pearls on Terence’s Sweetheart hat and upgraded my slingshot. Today I opened the game, and my sling upgrade and hat were gone – but the pearls I had spent were also gone.

What the heck, Rovio.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • bill
    @bill-l

Typical rovio carnival scam, make you think you hit the punk, but it tilts right back up on the shelf.

This has happened to more than a few, and bitchin’ at rovio via email, support pages or F~~kbook only get ps you more frustrated.

SB311
    @sb311

@rizdub, sorry you had that happen. The only thing you can do is submit a request and hope they get back to you and fix your problems.

Warning: it’s annoying having to fill out all the info and it has definitely put me off contacting them which is probably why they make it so difficult. :(

Here is the link:

https://angrybirds2.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

RizDub
    @rizdub

@sb311 I used the in-game support option, should I have followed the link instead?

SB311
    @sb311

@rizdub
    Um… I’m not sure. I haven’t ever used the in- game support option. I’m guessing it’s the same thing. Idk.

Have you received a reply yet?

RizDub
    @rizdub

No reply yet, but that’s not much different from the online support system. The ticket is still there, though.

Buster
    @doulgas

Judging just from the number of similar complaints on this forum alone, there must be a huge number of support requests. All handled by a minimum-wage distracted intern, muttering “okay, whatever.”

Monguin
    @monguin

Check your ticket is still outstanding.  The last two I sent disappeared and I had to resubmit.

I would recommend taking a screen cap when you send a ticket just in case.

RizDub
    @rizdub

The ticket’s still outstanding, but I took your advice and took a screenshot.

RizDub
    @rizdub

UPDATE:

I got a response, and Rovio attributed the error to a possible “connection spike.” They refunded the 10K pearls and I was able to buy the hat again, so that’s good, I guess. I took a few screenshots of me buying the hat in case it happened again, but I opened the game again and the hat + sling upgrade was still there.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@rizdub, bwoah… you got refund?! Miracles still happen… or Rovio just cherry picked one case to polish their diminishing reputation? Still, I’m glad you got your situation solved!

SB311
    @sb311

@rizdub

I’m glad they were able to help you fix your hat problem. :)

They should have given you 60+ gems for your wasted time and energy though, but that isn’t going to happen. :/

The1up
    @the1up

This just happened to me just now, but for 500 pearls. Mine crashed after my slingshot got updated and when I returned, my slingshot was the previous one and my last hat was showing not bought but my 500 pearls were gone.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Spot the difference:

Case A: Someone at Rovio notices a bug that gives advantage to players: Everybody at Rovio starts screaming and running around like a r***d ape to get bug fixed immediately.

Case B: Someone at Rovio notices a bug that gives disadvantage to players: Everybody at Rovio tries to be really quiet and not to disturb sleep of code monkeys.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Hat got stolen?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.