Happy Valentines! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Valentines! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 214 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

I have been holding out hope that they might offer Chromia later in this contest. I guess offering her for $50 means that won’t happen

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I’d really like to know what the price is in other parts of the world.
    Do we have anyone from UK, India, China, Philippines, any central Africa or South American players who can give us a price check?

Joel
    @joel687

If I didn’t have them yet, would I be able to buy all three Stella characters in this bundle? If anyone out there doesn’t have Arcee or Arachnid, can you check? Just curious. It would make the price a little more sane (still too expensive, though)

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Why would anyone need 6000 tokens?

Answer: because rovio screwed up the previous competition and some couldn’t get the prizes. So now they try to cash in on their screw up. Chromia was obviously going to be free originally… shame on you rovio!

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

I’m already done with this Happy Valentine’s event.
    Got the accessories for the Valkyries and the Sparks.
    Got everything that can be exchanged at Token Exchange even some coins too.

Only thing left: Chromia and her accessories.

Now this new bundle pops up. Why? Aaaaaugh! Nooooooo!

There’s nothing left for me to exchange at Token Exchange.

Yeah what’s with the 3,000+3,000 Tokens that come with Chromia?
    USD 49.90 equivalent. WOW.

Is Chromia’s accessories costing like 12,000 gems?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@droversdog it’s the equivalent of USD49.99 in South East Asia. Malaysia.

Last two months the Play Store for iOS has been converting the previously USD price tag into the local currencies’ equivalent.
    Which is a relief because it caps the fluctuating USD price for us which is rising faster than the “suspected bots” on the ABT Leaderboard.
    Previously every purchase would fluctuate AND cost a bit more with the additional credit card / bank fees.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

If anyone’s who’s already got Chromia, would you mind please sharing what her accessories are, and how much does it cost in gems? Thanks in advance.

Asen_77
    @asen

I have player in the list – KALY that has Chromia for player and already have 10k points. Someone spend 50 USD for Chromia …

nykki
    @diamond72

Yea. $50 on a single game, I don’t think so. I have no use for more coins, so I have no use for all the tokens. And I already have all those accessories being offered. Honestly, I am hoping that price was a typo!

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@asen has Chromia been promoted? If not they could be just using the play to try option in the event

fumuthabeotch
    @fumuthabeotch

$69.99 here in Canada, just ridiculous.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen @droversdog Or it could be that someone borrowed Chromia since she is being offered for “try”. After all, “try” bots don’t health and so you can use them again and again without needing to recharge them. Since I don’t see a promoted rank, I think that’s the case.

If someone can spend 50 dollars on Chromia, they will surely have sparks to use on her otherwise.

ED209
    @ed209

I think Chromia was in the valentines event before it was reset.

this is my understanding, it maybe wrong.

when the event first started there was a issue where people could not see it, they updated the game and restarted the event but then left out chromia.

for those that could access the event they could have used gems to buy the new tf rather than play the event.

Joel
    @joel687

100 token level on stone block day is 36,000 points

sheepybach
    @paul13

It’s a shame that they expect us to pay big money for a Bot and yet ignore all the issues still present in the game. Yesterday out of 4 event runs of 4 I hit the 10sec beach run 9 times with ZERO SCORE, 9 out of 16 is plain crazy to have to put up with and so Rovio you can Cachau bant

Asen_77
    @asen

Just try Chromia. Very bad birg – actually when you fire on the blocks, they are returning to her and hit her. All this block takes from her blood. Actually she doesn’t reach the end of the level, because she was killed by stone block. Of course this is with Chromia Try at level 8, but I am not sure that there will be significant different at higher level …

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Weirdly enough, I got Chromia as a buddy in a node and she seemed strong. She was level 9 and didn’t have any accessories and still broke structures easily without hurting here.

Asen_77
    @asen

Try it and play with her on the levels with a lot of blocks. I was at beach level and every shot on stones blow them back to her and hit her. Probably at level 15 will be much safe for her and wont get more of her blood. There will be accessories too, which will save her more.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer When you try Chromia and finish level with her, she shows as a played bird in the Event ranking. You are right :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Okay then. What’s your ranking now?

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer Currently first with 45k.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Congrats man.

ED209
    @ed209

@asen, enjoy it while you can, out of the blue someone not in the leader board all day will come out of nowhere with 60\80k!

does anyone know if chromia will appear in the token exchange at the end of the event?

Joel
    @joel687

@ed209 – I am pretty sure we are all thinking the same on this. We are guessing that she will not be offered, but we are hoping that she just might pop in. Having offered her for sale seems to solidify the idea that she will not be offered, but a guy can hope.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Valentines! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 214 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.