Happy Thanksgiving! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Thanksgiving! – New Event!

• Another new event is here. Top price is an accessory at 1100 tokens!

Good luck people and have fun.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 56 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

They changed the scoring on this one. The first level is 500 points for 50 tokens. I don’t know past that, I haven’t played yet. 1st place is still 1000 tokens

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

BS this event…

Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

I hope I get smokescreen, to fill out my brothers in arms squad.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Smokescreen, Bluestreak and Prowl are available with all of their accessories. As well as Energon Grimlock’s Apron.

Can use only one bot with Energonicon.

Six day event. As Joel pointed out the challenge thresholds and token prizes for completing them have been changed.

This is the 50th event this year with probably another six before the end of the year. There were 28 last year.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I see the dropped the tokens down to 50 for each total. I wonder what is next that they are going to mess up.

Raizir
    @raizir

Is smokescreen any good?

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I will grab only the accessory for grimlock and get out.

@raizir

Smokescreen is like his brothers, but his shots crestes a smoke… screen.

In my opinion it is useless, only cover your vision.

RizDub
    @rizdub

@raizir Smokescreen does pretty good damage, but the smoke can sometimes get in the way of aiming. Go for him if you want to.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

EGL accessory and the spark canisters, and I’m out.

Unfortuately Rovio dropping the Challenge tokens is going make this go longer than I want.

Laogalaxy
    @laogalaxy

The Boss Pig glitch is back. I had a BP run earlier that didn’t give points for missiles. I ended the run with 725 points with Goldbite Grimlock, normally it should be around 1,100 to 1,200.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

For me only the sparks and coin. I have all the other accessories. BUT no way i am gonna spend 1100 tokens for an Apron ?!?! to a Bot?? Make it looks ridiculous? No way thanks!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

How does Rovio keep breaking Boss Pig?

Is this incompetence or is it deliberate?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Overall scores have been quite low.

After ten runs, I’m coming in at about 550 per run (pre-bonus).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It’s not just the Challenge points that have changed.

It’s also the Challenge levels.

My next level is at 18,000 points, which usually only appears on Land Pig day.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

A totally underwhelming challenge- I’ll play for sparks and that’s it. Not interested in any of the Grimlock bras.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Just completed my 3rd 4 run event node and am still a way off 10,000 points.

Decided to call it a day with this comp.

moi
    @moifirst

With the awards of 50 tokens for each total, R/E has reached another low.
    But maybe a new strategy is applied. E.g. day 1: 50 tokens, day 2: 100 tokens, day 3: 150 tokens, etc.
    Oh well, let me dream for a while. The reality will probably be cold and hard.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m not sure how they’re expecting anyone to earn enough tokens to Overpower something.

I’d consider spending gems if I actually knew how the Challenge scaled.  But if it’s just going to be endless 50s, then it’s not worth the expenditure.   Rovio may have screwed themselves on this one.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

This new scoring system is just a pain in the …

After I collect grimlock’s accessory, I will not even try to get sparks. I will use this event as a test for other bots, to see how they perform in events.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig and when rovio wouldn’t be rovio if they didn’t screw up things!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

True dat.

Asen_77
    @asen

Had BP before an hour. There is no single point from missle. Only points from other things and from BP. There is no enough to get 50 points only and now BG doesn’t score … This event is becoming from Happy Thanksgiving to Happy Finger to everyone …

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Soft update 1.32.5.5

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

My guess is they just copied this event from last year.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I wonder if the soft update is to fix Boss Pig?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Thanksgiving! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.