Happy Thanksgiving! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Thanksgiving! – New Event!

Viewing 6 replies - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

@daniel-cho
    There appears to be a small misunderstanding. You always get one free daily steel crate, no matter what level you are playing. But as you’ve confirmed, the number of crates to be opened in the daily quests vary with the level. Thus when you’ve reached a higher level you have to open 5 crates (usually = 1 free + 4 by spending coins) instead of 1 (= 1 free).
    Also at higher levels you receive only 50 tokens for each threshold.
    You’ve mentioned that you get 50-100 tokens. Do you mean that on the same day you get 50 tokens at your first thresholds, which is increased to 100 tokens at higher thresholds? Or does this switch of the number of tokens occurred on different days?
    I only get 50 tokens on every threshold and on every day.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@daniel-cho
    As @moifirst explained, at level 175 and above, you need to open 5 crates for the daily reward, but only one is free.

About the coin spending, my son had a decent reserve of money, and after a few upgrades, I depleted all his money. Maybe I’m trying to spend more than I’m able to gain at the moment, because I’m not really playing too much. But I’m using some resources to boost my incoming. I’m using Ultimate Megatron and the goldbrick energonicon, to multiply my earnings, but it is still far from what I needed to keep upgrading without interruption.

Laogalaxy
    @laogalaxy

Boss Pig glitch is back again for the second time this event. I just had a BP run and got no points from missiles. BP missiles gave no points the first day and they fixed it for day 2. I don’t understand why they can’t fix it permanently. This is really annoying. The targets for this whole event are giving so little points and this is making it worst.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@ramonpontes Yes, you only need to open 1 crate for daily reward and since one is free it is a free quest.

@moifirst
    Yes, it is 100 tokens per segment at my level. It used to be 150. But now I heard you guys have 50,

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@laogalaxy

Same.

@Lewie4
    what’s going on?  The Boss Pig missiles bug was fixed in the last soft update.  What happened?

moi
    @moifirst

@daniel-cho
    To get an impression of how the token levels used to be in the good old days (when we were also complaining about how bad these good old days were), take a look at the topic event points and token levels

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Thanksgiving! – New Event!

Viewing 6 replies - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.