Happy Anniversary! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Anniversary! – New Event!

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray Moonracer is a bot for only playing in events and only on block days like wooden blockes, ice/glass blocks etch. In those she is good. I never said that she is good against Unicron or BP neither for missiles. Remember i played her with 10 minutes windows i made 8 runs? Remember what i did back then? But that achievements was big because it was a block day! So that’s why in so small window time i did that. Because she was fast and i had only to took out only blocks :)

As for Red Alert a few days ago i posted my achievement he was in lvl 18 and took out Unicron. And he is started to be very good now that i have overpowered now i am seriously thinking overpowering him lvl 19.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam

That’s my point, Moonracer is not the bot for flying pigs, Unicron, missiles or BP, which is why I’m not believing this 30% Moonracer beat my Hound today.  Without Unicron kills, she would have needed over 50 runs to beat me.  It’s not reasonable.  Rovio should at least have the courtesy to attempt to mask the fact that there’s bots in the board, not just jam it in your face that your sparks aren’t gonna get you anywhere.  It’s pretty blatant if you’re paying attention.

Anyway, it seems this new Nemesis Hotrod has Sideswipe’s weapon, so I’m gonna go like you and take Red Alert this event to be my long term promoted squad member for Speedsters.  And I think I’m gonna take the Nemesis Hotrod bundle on day 1 and put my sparks on him for the Enslavers.  I think he’ll be the best out of the squad.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I used my 7,500 tokens.

Happy Anniversary! Event

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray Nemesis Hotrod in my eyes seems also so lame… I believe he is another useless of bot for spending gems / money whatever…

seaspray
    @seaspray

Pretty good event for me.  Took 1st, 2nd, 1st, 3rd, 5th and 1st with 80 gems in recharges on the week.  144 runs, 3 BP and 5 Unicrons.  I haven’t placed that well since Beachcomber.  Finished with 8900 tokens, took Red Alert and cannon, and 1000 gem Sunstreaker bundle with cannon and 9500 sparks.  I dropped back down in the Spark runs this week to a level I can get max sparks instead of 3/5.  I wonder if that had anything to do with my event placing?

moi
    @moifirst

@seaspray
    Strange thing this setback of your level in the Spark Run. I’ve never heard of it before.
    Apart from some messing around at R/E, I haven’t got any explanation for it, except that you are using multiple devices that are not synced. (But I guess that this doesn’t apply here.)

mmotorsport
    @mmotorsport

Which bot does everyone think is better between Sideswipe and Red Alert? I was thinking about getting one so I had a speedster. It seems like sideswipe has a nemesis prime style weapon and is more powerful than RA, but I see a lot of positive things about red alert. I haven’t played with either bot only had sideswipe as a buddy a couple times in regular runs.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@mmotorsport

The way I looked at it, Sideswipe and both Nemesis bots have the same weapon.  I went for Red Alert for variety.  And I trust the judgment of @elpapam

seaspray
    @seaspray

@moifirst

You misunderstood me.  I dropped down on spark run levels intentionally.  I’m playing 20 levels below my max to get max sparks instead of 3/5.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray Red Alert even at 15 level with the +10 Damage Accessory (Cannon) & +10 Fire Rate (Pistol) makes a very good bot with multiple usage he can do damage in blocks in all type of blocks, plus he can kill easily flying pigs (something that Nemesis Prime and Sideswipe and i believe also and the new Bumblebee) are suffer in flying pigs. Sunstreaker is good but is an another Iconic Optimus (Gold prime) with reverse effect of it’s ray weapon… also in my eyes not so good bot compare to the similar weapon from Grimlocks.

Now i have Red Alert Overpower lvl 19 i feel he is even more awesome!

moi
    @moifirst

@seaspray
    OK, some misunderstanding by me. But is dropping 20 levels enough to get max sparks?

mmotorsport
    @mmotorsport

@seaspray @elpapam

Thanks for the input guys. Seems like red alert is more well rounded and I will probably lean towards getting him.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@moifirst

For me 20 levels is a 33% decrease from my max level.  I would imagine that ratio would translate to whatever spark level one is at.

moi
    @moifirst

@seaspray
    Sorry, my bad. I didn’t read your post carefully. When I saw “max” I thought you meant the absolute max level of 240. However, in your post you actually said “my max”, which is approximately level 60 if I interpret your last post correctly.
    In that case I suppose, that it could well be possible to get the max sparks by using your strategy.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Anniversary! – New Event!

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.