Halloween – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Halloween – New Event!

Viewing 17 replies - 51 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Replies
  • jotadeaa
    @jotadeaa

@deszaras NP’s jetpack is quite worthy: its 10%+ fire rate means less time between shots (sorry for the obviousness), what is one of NP flaws.
    My NP’s jetpack is at level 2 (15%+ fire rate, thanks to a gold crate), so he’s able to take down targets more quickly.

jotadeaa
    @jotadeaa

About the star saber Vs. axe dichotomy, if my advice is valuable for any of you, stick to the axe. It’s cheaper and easier to upgrade (exceptional vs. legandary). My NP’s axe is at level 6, what is 25%+ damage. only investing in steel crates.

I made the mistake of going after the star saber for OP (5k tokens then), also 25%+ damage, and now his axe, at level 8, is 24+ damage…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Soft update 1.31.3.3 is out

rjfg007
    @rjfg007

I now have 8000 tokens my axe is at 35 % damage who should I over power Nemesis,Epic or Ultimate? I have all accessories except the Two jet Packs what should I buy?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I won’t have enough tokens for NP’s Star Saber, but even if I did I’d still pick up the they two jetpacks for NP and Epic respectively and stick with NP’s axe which is already nicely upgraded.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Yesterday’s Event targets scored 1 and today’s targets are the same, well it is for me.

Anybody else finding the same? All yesterday and the run’s I’ve done today I’ve just got over 1000 after 500% once and total score of 14K at the end.

moi
    @moifirst

@paul13 Yesterday and today the event targets scored 5 for me. Although this is somewhat better than 1, it still remains a lame reward. You’d better aim your shots at almost everything else.
    On average I reached a score of about  2500 points in each run (including 555% bonus), so it’s a little bit strange that you have such low scores/rewards.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@moifirst

I’m only getting 1 point for the target item’s and as I’ve said very very low scores.

Such is life lol

moi
    @moifirst

@paul13 What OS are you using, android or iOS? I’m using android.
    Maybe that could explain the difference (that is if you’re using iOS).

Demsac
    @demsac

Anyone have a screen shot of the Star Saber? Wondering how it looks while running a node.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Found out a major advantage to the low scoring challenges- I don’t bother spending gems on recharges- I’ve only spent 30 gems on this event as opposed to 200-500 on any other.

Raizir
    @raizir

When Rovio sees that they’ll be like:

“SOFT UPDATE / NERF INCOMING,

Reason: Someone found an advantage in the event leaderboards, we can’t have that, now can we?”

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

I came in with 6k tokens. With 300 gems I could get nemesis or epic but I felt those characters are too similar to soundwave and the grimlocks.

Laogalaxy
    @laogalaxy

You are correct on both accounts. They just look cool, but other TFs do what they do already. I played this event so I could get Nemesis Prime, because he looks so cool. He doesn’t do anything special that a high level soundwave doesn’t do.

Laogalaxy
    @laogalaxy

Another thing, we only get one chance to get Nemesis Prime a year, around Halloween. It depends on whether you think he is worth 300 gems or not.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Okay. I decided just to spend on sparks and gold.

Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

@laogalaxy I think I’ll wait untill I have all level 14’s next year to get nemisis.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Halloween – New Event!

Viewing 17 replies - 51 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.