Halloween – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Halloween – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 67 total)
  • Replies
  • FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

I am guessing the star saber goes on the arm slot, replacing the axe?  My axe is already upgraded to about 20%, so the star saber seems like a very high marginal cost upgrade and I won’t go for it

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@fortressmaxin Correct.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

So far no Unicron nor BP… at all…!!!

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Quick question… I really wanna get my hands on Nemesis and Im only willing to spend $10. Should I go for the Spark Starter pack (6500 sparks and 250 Gems)  and promote my Lvl 12 Epic Optimus (Currently at 25% bonus)? although Im not sure those 6500 sparks would get me far enough up the bonus ladder or… should I go for the 400 Gems pack and recharge as if there were no tomorrow? Although not too sure if that will get me any closer to the 7500 tokens (presently Im sitting on 2020 tokens).

Phillips
    @phillips

@daniel-cho you are forgetting about the tokens you get each day. If you finish 1st and get to the 50,000 points (1,000) tokens that is 10,000 you can get in this event.

CD
    @bartiedog

What the heck!  As soon as my TF got off the Astrotrain train, it flew overhead like the run was nearing the end.  I went past 5 monoliths, 5 ghosts and one stand of blocks with 2 piggies on it and yup, end of run.  Only got 117 points.  Really Rovio, what gives?

WiseDiver234
    @wisediver234

@bartiedog You were lucky. Just got Unicron, buddy disappeared after 1 second and than I had 4 seconds before the Astrotrain came to collect the bot. Got 10 tokens as a reward!

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@fortressmaximus That’s my concern. My Axe is at 22%, so Star Saber would be a waste at 5k tokens.

@daniel-cho
    Are you confirming that it does go on the arms?

Joel
    @joel687

I got the accessories I need, other than the star sabre. I am just not sure if I care about it. I was trying to figure out if I should play. Today having a really high token threshhold seals the deal. I will get the sparks and get out

Joel
    @joel687

PROBLEM: I just had a Boss Pig run. The missiles gave NO points. I am absolutely certain on this. Since there are always a lot of flying pigs that accompany Boss Pig, I pulled out 700 points after killing Boss Pig. Should have been around 1,200 points

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@joel687 i also had a Boss Pig and also i didn’t score any points at his missiles.

As always JARSU…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I hate to say, but I’m kind of glad for all these bugs that I’m reading about.

I’m attending a conference all week, so I won’t have the time to play that I normally would ;)

Asen_77
    @asen

Confirming JARSU with BP missle – no points for them as @joel687 and @elpapam mention. I was able to get even less point – around 650 before bonus …

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that the Walking Mortar Towers, the Falling Monoliths, and the Kamikaze Flying Pigs seem to be much more powerful than they used to be when damaging a Transformer? Although I have notice it the most with this event, my experience in this matter is not limited to this event. It’s bad enough that the Boss Pig’s missiles are super deadly, Rovio doesn’t need to make everything else be super deadly and/or super difficult to dodge/destroy. I have also noticed that some of the Kamikaze Pigs crash into my bots immediately after showing up, not even giving me a chance to try shooting them down, and it takes me several shots from my level 12 Soundwave in order to shoot down any directly targeted Flying Pigs (regardless of the type of Flying Pig).

sheepybach
    @paul13

Not been around for a while or played but I decided to give this event a go. Boy I wish I’d never bothered as I find Rovio are up to their tricks again.

They’ve dropped the scoring and have not got over 500 in any event run yet and then I find that you no longer score anything shooting down the missiles that the Big Guy fires and when you kill him you now only get 400 and not 550 as we did before plus all the other Halloween stuff on the runs no longer adds to the score.

Moan over see you are later lol

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Can confirm that Boss Pig’s missiles score big fat zeros.

How the heck do you break Boss Pig?

I wonder if this is a JARSU or if it’s a JAR-FY?

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Yes @fortressmaxin I’m confirming.

My main is soundwave and GSG for first bot depending on scoring target and second is always ricochet just in case I get WMT and BP. Rico is not too good against unicron.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig I will go with the latter. JARSU means something they have done unintentionally which I doubt is the current problem.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@datguygamer Unless they are just using the same code from last year’s Halloween event (from before they changed BP’s missiles to give points) and didn’t remember/know/bother to change it.  We will see in the next event.

Raizir
    @raizir

Man, this event is against me for some reason

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Just to confirming:

– BP’s missiles are worth zilch, zero, null, nada… you might as well shoot down the sucker the moment he appears and get him off your back.

– Flying pigs damage have been buffed and hover time has been shortened. Each hit will now hurt more and they wont wait long before going kamikaze on your TF

moi
    @moifirst

Finally, after more than 3 days without seeing BP or Unicron, I’ve encountered Unicron. After bonus this run yielded a whopping amount of 15000 points.

Asen_77
    @asen

I still doesn’t see Unicron in this event. I want to ask – Does the Saber for Nemesis Prime worth to be get for 5000 tokens? I almost got them, but I am not sure that I have to spend this tokens for this Saber? And did anyone knows where does the saber stand and what will going to replace?

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I can confirm it goes on his arm and replaces the axe.

jgo95
    @jgo95

The saber for Optimus Prime does replace an Axe but I’ve had Nemesis since the last Halloween event and have never had an Axe.  

Nemesis Prime – saber placement – Oct 2017

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Halloween – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.