Halloween – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Halloween – New Event!

• The top prize is the highly wanted Nemesis Prime. I won’t get him as sideswipe is cheaper. Epic Optimus prime is also available for overpower. Two strong characters. The bonus squad is “The Iconic Transformer” obviously. As always, good luck!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 67 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

Lots of new accessories. I am playing for Nemesis’s jetpack and star saber (not sure if it is worth the 5000 tokens, though)

moi
    @moifirst

Nemesis Prime available for 7500 tokens.
    This shouldn’t be any problem.
    Nemesis Prime.jpg

Joel
    @joel687

Score!

Ethan
    @ethan2011

Level 16 over power for Nemesis and his star saber, all sparks. If i have enough left over after that, Jetpack for Epic Optimus.

Running this event with 700%.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Nothing I particularly need or want.  Should be a nice easy event, start playing at breakfast, no need to wake up in the middle of the night.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Star Saber? I don’t have that for Nemesis in my exchange. Just the Axe, Matrix, Jetpack and two Halloween hats plus Epic and Ultimate OP and their accessories.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

7k tokens is hard though. I’ll have to recharge like you guys.

Joel
    @joel687

This might end up being a finger event. Pre-bonus scores are averaging around 400 for me. Each day is going to be a different halloween decoration as the target. The pumpkins today are only giving 5 points each. The rest of the week will probably be the same

I was going to try for 100k original,y. I am ammending that to going for 50k

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper Then maybe your game is glitched as Star Saber is there for me. And with that all of my Reds have Star Saber.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m averaging ~350 points per run (pre-bonus).

Between the low scores and the fact that I’m only playing half days for this event, I probably won’t even hit 50K.

And I’m not spending any gems, either.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

I’m back and I am on this event

Raizir
    @raizir

“There are no bots in the leaderboards, and they are balanced and totally fair.” – Rovio

(Compare #1 and #2’s promotion level to mine (#4)

:[

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@raizir Well they probably all spent on one bot or they’re cheaters. But if they were cheaters they would have purple crowns. Anyway, the competitions are based on your rank. That’s why I’m stuck with a bunch of bludgeons.

otter
    @otter

OK…not sure what Rovio did in this latest update…..  But so far I LIKE it….. The lag and freezes appear to be gone…. I can now move between my tablet and phone without crashing…… Keeping my fingers crossed this continues…. But this comp is a bit lame….

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@raizir TRANSFORMERBOT is actually a bot in the game so you are correct there. I have got him as a buddy (even though I am not connected to facebook and thus play alone) several times in the past.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I am definitely getting the jet pack for Epic Optimus. Is the jet pack for Nemesis Prime worth it?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@deszaras Go for it but you will also need to upgrade it.

Phillips
    @phillips

Didn’t see Boss Pig or Unicron once on day 1. Just trying to find out if it is just me or with the change to the Halloween maps they haven’t been able to add Boos Pig and Unicron.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Day 2 being ghost day, I have fingers crossed that I get at least one run in the meadow where there is normally a wall of hay and which should now be all ghosts :)

moi
    @moifirst

@phillips
    Up till now I also didn’t encounter BP or Unicron in this event, so this seems to be structural.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

On Day 1 I encountered Unicron once, but BP failed to show up at all.

18 runs in total, no recharges.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

There are  5 days in this event. Even if I finish first that will only be 5k tokens. Nemesis or Epic are 7k. Another spark week it is.

Asen_77
    @asen

@droversdog Already have this level and total points were 750 before bonus. Very small points when there is this big all of ghost. Two days and still don’t have Unicron run. Good is that I will play for Saber ( if it worth ) or I will overpower someone. Won’t get any halloween accessories.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Where does NP’s Star Saber go?

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

I am on 1590 tokens

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Halloween – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.