Glassor – no coins from Big Green Missiles?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Glassor – no coins from Big Green Missiles?

• I’ve observed that when using Glassor, a kill on a Big Green Missile doesn’t net you any coins (or gift boxes). Normally you’d earn 100 coins.

Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me?

Additional questions:

1. is it just with Glassor, or do Big Green Missile kills using other offensive Energonicons also result in zero coins?

2. does the Glassor zero coins also apply to any other objects it kills, for example Red Missiles, pigs, blocks etc. (I’m pretty sure it’s still good on pigs, blocks, and gold cubes)

3. is this a bug or is it by design?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Only the Missiles both Red and Green if destroyed by any of the Energonicons doesn’t fetch any coins rest anything destroyed by any Energonicons gives you coins!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

OK. Thanks.

I wonder why that is?

Scott
    @fsck101

Not just missiles, but balloon pigs also receive no coins if destroyed by an energonicon.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Interesting. I was going to hypothesize based on the above that it’s any “aerial” target, but then I killed some Flying Kamikaze Pigs and received the coins normally for those.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Actually, I’ve just switched back to using EMP now on most of my nodes, especially energon-rich nodes like the ones in Pig City.

Don’t know why I’d choose an offensive Energonicon that won’t give me credit for killing missiles and pigs. Especially when missiles tend to spawn a lot of gift boxes!

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

You still get giftboxes when a energonicon destroys a missile. It just doesn’t give you any coins for it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Glassor – no coins from Big Green Missiles?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.