Giant Heatwave Glitch?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Giant Heatwave Glitch?

• I was trying out Grapple on a level, and I called for Heatwave, who was my buddy. The thing is…HE’S HUGE.

I’ve seen bots glitch out a bit before, spinning around on the results screen, conflicting animations between characters, but never during gameplay.

Am I the only one getting this? I’ll see if I can get it to happen again.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • I have not yet seen Heatwave as a giant in my game, but I think that the glitch is not just limited to Heatwave’s size. Check out this screenshot of the Barracks. There’s the silhouette of a possible new character, but this silhouette does not correspondingly appear in the Squad menu. I compared Heatwave’s character icon with the silhouette, and they appear to match. Since I have already unlocked Heatwave (years ago), this mystery character silhouette has to be a glitch of some type.

Mystery Character Silhouette

Lewie4
    @lewie4

That’s a huge glitch. I don’t know how something so big, slipped through the cracks!

Thanks for reporting this, I’ll make sure the team looks into it.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

Giant Heatwave? Global Warming gone amok!

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Well at least Terence is correctly sized now :)

Qwerty
    @zigzag1

It happened to me today, I wanted to play a normal level, I’ve chonen a pig as helper *IDK his name. And he was HUGE. I instantly googled it to see if it’s normal or a glitch. Sorry, I forgot to take a screenshot.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Giant Heatwave Glitch?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.