Getting kicked out all the time

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Getting kicked out all the time

• Since I have connected my facebook account in Epic I keep getting kicked out of the game all the time. It seems the more “friends” I have the more often this happens. Is this a known problem (I read somewhere about a facebook bug??)?

Lately it has become very bad and I can’t even do the new caves anymore. Each time I try to borrow a bird Epic shuts down.

Is there a solution to this problem? I use an Ipad mini.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Y2K
    @yandar

I have the same problem. I sign out of facebook and that seems to help a little but the game still crashes quite often. Sometimes I think that it’s just my crappy phone but then I think back to before I made a facebook account and signed in, crashes rarely happened. So the only advice I can give you is to not sign in in the first place. If you already have, log out and try to take on the caves with the 3 pigs that it gives you to use rather than your friends powerful birds. I know, it sucks.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Question; have you restarted the device you are playing on since the game updated? I have found that Epic is a bit unstable right after update and the only thing that solves it is a total reboot of the device.

Boukman
    @boukman

@angryjohnny I will try that. I never shut down my device except when there is an iOS update. Thanks!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Getting kicked out all the time

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.