Game will not update – iOS

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Game will not update – iOS

• Hello all,

wondering if someone can help. I used to play on a old iPhone 5 till I got a 6. I did a full backup to my pc and restored with no issues.

the iPhone 5 for some reason will not do any soft updates. I originally just left the iPhone 5 running everything as before but re installed the game as my son wanted to start over and ever since then the game is stuck in 1.27.1.6.

i have used I full backup to restore but when this happens it installs 1.27.0 and fails to update to anything newer, I have even gone as far as sitting up a new iPhone account and started the phone off as “a new phone” and wiped everything from it and not using a backup. This has got it to 1.27.1.6 but again when 1.27.1.7 came out it would not update and the same thing when 1.27.1.8. The game will load but as the bar gets to the end it will crash to home screen. I had no issues when I was using the phone but I moved over its stopped updating at all. Does anyone have any ideas to fix it as reninstalling and loosing all his progress is not fun.

thanks

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@ed209 which iOS is the new Device has? Also i believe it’s better to have a full restore the device and restore the backup from the latest backup for not loosing your progress. Do not do anything also at the older device that has you progress before doing all those that i said.

ED209
    @ed209

I have migrated everything over without no issues at all to my IPhone 6 so doesn’t really matter what happens to the IPhone 5. :)

The issue is with the IPhone 5, I have given this to my son to use and he wanted to start his own game but the game will not update. I can turn on airplane mode and it will load but its version 1.27.1.6, with internet enabled the loading bar gets to the end and then crashes back to home screen.

to make sure its not a corrupt game I have completely factory reset the phone, setup as a new device and created my son his own Apple ID (all different from my Iphone 6). this worked and game updated to 1.27.1.6 but since then 1.7 and 1.8 have come out but the phone again will not update to either versions.

is there away to get the game to check for updates?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I haven’t open the game for 2 months so i went and i turn on my gunea pig iPhone 6 Plus. With 8.4.1 iOS well i didn’t see any problems i delete and i had a clean install of the game and no problem at all.

Also you know that the iPhone 5 now that you have entered your son’s Apple ID can’t have the copy of the Game Center of your’s ID so to have and at this phone your progress.

The only one i can thing that maybe they are stop supporting the 32Bit devices alltogether from apple because the iPhone 5 won’t take the iOS 11 and therefore might the new updates are only for the 64bit processors and iOS devices.

That’s what i believe. I might be wrong but it’s the only explanation that i can give so far. OR there is another JARSU made by rovio and the 32Bit Processors / iOS devices…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Game will not update – iOS

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.