Game not working

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Game not working

• My store informed me for a new udate but when i installed the update it kept crashing.I installed the game from the start but nothing happens.Any help?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

1) What device are you playing on?
    2) Have you restarted the device?
    3) Do you have a Rovio account so your progress is saved on their servers and in that case have you tried to reinstall the game?

ReapingTitan
    @panosplays

Tablet (modl is Turbo-X gaming tablet Scorpio if that helps)
    Yes i have
    Yes i do have rovio account

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

That model is unknown to me but I googled it and from what I can tell it is an Android device running 4.1 Jellybean, is that correct?

I suggest you contact Rovio direct (https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) about this problem and state what kind of device you have and exactly when it stopped working. They might be able to help you or at least fix it for the next update.

ReapingTitan
    @panosplays

i contacted but im going to have to wait for the new update?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@panosplays Well other than completely uninstall and then reinstall the game there is not much you can do if you still can not play. Rovio might have a solution but it could take some time to get a response from them. If you are able to use another device to play the game on in the meantime I would suggest you do that, at least temporary.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Game not working

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.