Clan closed

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan closed

• I’m bored of those power hungry clans and their immature leaders who thinks they have total control over other members…This is a clan to meet new people all around the world :) for friendship,caring and sharing…everyone is welcome flock power or anything else is not important we could always win the events the first priority of the clan is conquering hearts of each other through kindness and friendship…there’s no leadership in this clan every single person who joins is equal to others and clan will always remain open for everyone from now on and everyone can join and leave the clan and play at other clans then come back here again if they wish the players are not bound to this clan only when they join…name and id is

FRIENDSHIP CLAN

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • TripH0P
    @triph0p

It sounds like you’ve had a terrible time in other clans. I can always make room if you wanna join mine.

desperados
    @serkann

Thx for your offer :) i’m sure your clan is full of wonderful people…for my experiences about other clans are about their leaders forcing and dictating members to stay in their clan forever and i don’t like to be a property of a clan,meeting new people is more important for me than those great rewards and i can complete those events myself in a couple of hours so far i join only if you are ok with me being in your clan and i would visit others whenever i want and come back when there’s free space again other than that i’m fine it doesn’t matter if i play or not.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Theres a spot for you if you wanna check it out @serkann, you can come and go as you want

Id#5928

desperados
    @serkann

ok Trip thx

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Hey @serkann, I wasn’t ignoring you, I only post in the chat a few times a day every couple hours. I’m 33 yrs old and have been spending the night with my wife :)

If you ever wanna rejoin, I’ll make a slot for you

desperados
    @serkann

lol thx Trip i’m 36 years too i don’t like those kind of leaders who thinks they are in charge of everything actually i misunderstood you :P i know those are game rooms and not chat rooms but i like to meet new friends and you didn’t do it intentionally…thx for opening a slot for me when i want to join friend :) i stopped playing clan games it takes so much time and effort for those rewards i’m just in my country clan i left earlier i’d come to yours back too if they put 1000 points event and if there’s space.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

No worries, it was fun playing with you for a couple day. Im starting to think they’ll never go higher than a 300pts challange again. I know we had a 500 pt challenge once but never again

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

550 point challenge twice! I would know, since I keep spreadsheets… but that’s due to my own personal set of issues ;P

You can actually see from the clan rewards and how, over time, Rovio is trying to minimize payouts vs maximizing player interest in the clans. Then again, it could just be me in a tin foil hat and Rovio doesn’t give a rip one way or the other.

desperados
    @serkann

I will stop playing this game so much from now on and never post in the forum until Captsternn decides to come here and be active again because if he starts to post again it means game is going to the right direction again.

Thx Trip it was great to play with you and all of wonderful players from the forum :)

yes gjs96743 you are right i don’t like the policy that rovio is following and their procedures thus game mechanics and changes in loot table turned out to be a systematic changes those are being made by the designers carefully day by day to take advantage of the players those are playing this game they don’t care about user experience and their support sucks as they do changes in the game intentionally and cunningly to get more from players it’s not fun anymore for me to play like i did earlier…have fun.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan closed

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.